XXVIII

Two weeks at the Burrow have been a whole lot better than it was when I first arrived. I continued to sneak out of Ginny's room and sleep with George in the nights. Only the twins, Ginny, and I knew about it because if Molly found out, it would be put to an end.

We were told that we will be spending two nights at the Leaky Cauldron, two days before school starts. We all still have to get our supplies for the school year.

I was in Ginny's room, brushing my hair and ready to put it in a braid before bed.

"Knock knock!" Fred knocked on the door as he peeked his head in with George.

"You're not welcome." Ginny smirked.

"By you." Fred said as he and George walked in.

"But we're welcoming ourselves in." George added.

I beamed and was finishing my braid.

"Hurry up." Fred said.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"Because." George said.

"Because why?"

"We said so." They synced.

"Look out, Wil. George wants to snog your soul out before we leave." Ginny said.

"Yeah. It's girls in one room and boys in the other." Fred added.

"Well, at least I've got Gin." I smiled.

"And mum." Fred laughed.

"Oh come on! Your mother is so nice to me."

"Yeah, when she wants something." George said.

"Whatever George." I said as I finished the braid.

"Now lets go." George said as he took my hand and pulled me out of the room, with Fred behind them.

We went down the stairs and rushed out the door.

"Why are we outside? It's night time." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"So?"

I shrugged my shoulders and we walked, side by side, to the same lake spot, under the apple tree. We sat down. George sat against the tree, with I in front of him, his legs around me. He held me close and tight and I placed my hands on top of his.

Fred smiled as he sat across from us.

"Well! I feel like the third wheel!" Fred said.

"Oh, come now. You'll soon find her. Then you'll still be the third wheel only there will be four wheels. So you're a rank up." I laughed.

"Ha ha, very funny." Fred spat with sarcasm.

"Seriously though, mate. She's out there. Probably in Hogwarts. May even be in our common room for all we know!" George said.

"Yeah! What about uhm..." I thought.

"Angelina?" Fred asked.

"Johnson?"

He nodded.

"What about her?" I asked.

"What do you think of her?" Fred asked.

"Honestly, Angelina and I haven't been getting along very well since mid-third year."

"How come?" George asked.

"I'll tell you later. But anyways Fred, if you like someone you should go for them!" I said.

"Yeah. Take Wil and I for example. I fancy her, so, therefore I shall go for her. And I did and look what's in front of me!" George said.