XXXV

The next morning, I woke up, half awake, in George's arms. I smiled to myself when I remembered what he did for me last night and how incredibly sweet and caring and loving he was again.

I looked around and noticed that none of his roommates were in their beds. What time was it anyways?

I looked around and squinted my eyes towards the old clock on the bedside table. It read 1:30 pm.

I giggled a bit to myself and kissed his cheek and decided to help myself to breakfast..or lunch.

I carefully and cautiously escaped his arms, and without waking him, I tiptoed out of the dorm room and to my room.

I took my robe off and changed into a pair of jeans and a long sleeved gray-blue tee and headed down.

"I found her!" Seamus shouted with his finger pointed at me.

I stopped walking in shock as a group of people gathered around me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Where've you been?" Hazel asked.

"Where's George?" Fred asked.

And everyone else in the group was talking and asking over each other.

"Guys, stop it. STOP!" I shut them up.

"Now what's going on?" I calmly asked as everyone backed up a bit.

"Where were you last night?" Hazel asked.

"Um," I chuckled, "with George! Remember about our date?"

"Of course! But we were so worried.." Hazel said in a breathless way.

"Wh-why?"

"Where's George?" Fred asked again.

"Sleeping. I thought you would have seen us sleeping in your guys' room." She replied as Fred quickly rushed up to the dorm room.

"We didn't see you guys because we've been on a search party." Trent yawned.

"Okay, why would you be on a search party for us when all we did was have dinner in the Great Hall and sleep in the boys dormitory?"

"Here," Hazel said as she pulled out a folded piece of parchment from her pocket and handed it to me.

"What's this?"

"Read it. Lee, Hazel, and I found it." Seamus said as I quickly unfolded the parchment.

'You know my name and my looks, but I don't recall that we've ever actually met. I have found my way in and I took two very important people to meet death.' I read.

"To meet death..?" I whispered to myself as I read the note over and over, "And there's no signature?"

"No." Hazel responded.

"Any ideas who it could be?" Trent asked.

I nodded.

"We've got to see professor Dumbledore." I said as I started to head out, but Trent stopped me.

"Wait wait wait wait," Trent said, "what are you thinking?"

"Alright, what's going on?" George asked as him and Fred came down the steps.

"Trent, I don't have time to tell you what it is exactly. This is Sirius Black! This is him! We've got to get to Dumbledore before Sirius actually hurts someone for real." I said as I started to walk out but Fred and George both pulled me back in.

I struggled but couldn't break free.

"Willow, I love you, but you're going mental if you actually think Sirius Black wrote this note." George said as he took the note out of my hand.