Chapter 1: During The Night

**Tsukiko**

I looked up and smiled wickedly at the full moon that hung brightly not even one cloud shown in the starry night sky. The air smelled moist from the down pour that accured a few hours ago, it also smelled of gas from the cars that went by on the streets and the smell of different food vendors that were open on late nights.

I could clearly hear people talking and walking on the sidewalk like I was standing or walking right beside them, but I wasn't I was standing perfectly still in an ally far away hidden by the shadows waiting for the right one to walk by.

Then as if on cue a man walked by. He was tall, he had a wirey frame, messy brown hair that stood out everywhere on his head, green eyes that stood out behind his thin framed glasses and he only seemed to be in his late 20's possibly his early 30's.

I smiled licking my lips slowly perfect I thought.

You see with me I only pick certain guys that I see that can fit well enough into my categorie and just by looking at him I can tell that he fitted perfectly. I stood up straight straightening down my short black leather skirt and walked out of the shadows and out into the opening.

Every guy out there turned their heads to look at me their eyes filled with that familiar lust and their thoughts clouded with those dirty thoughts that would of made me grin at them, but I had already set my eyes on my prey ahead of me.

I quickly walked behind him calmy.

When I finally caught up to him I normally walked past him and I could feel his lustful gaze on me, so I looked at him over my shoulder smiling slightly and winking at him before continuing on walking.

"Hey wait!" He called out to me.

I stopped smiling fully now Bingo...have him just where want him.

I turned around "Yes?"

He stopped in front of me looking at me from my low cut shirt down to my black high heel boots pure 100% lust in his eyes, the very reaction I wanted him to have. "What is a very gorgeous girl like you doing out so late?"

I shrugged putting a hand on my slender hips "I don't know, I guess you can say I'm looking for you know...a little fun."

"What kind of fun?" He asked not taking his eyes off my clevage.

I smiled seductively "I was hoping that maybe you can show me some fun."

He looked up into my eyes now and at that moment I knew for a fact that I had him for sure "I-I would love that...."

I grabbed his hand pulling him forward "Well come on then."

He nodded and followed me.

I could feel the blood running through his warm hand and throughout his body and it made my throat burn and ache with hunger.

"Where are we going?" I heard him ask in a shaky tone.

"You'll see soon enough." Was all I said.

And like that soon enough we reached our destination. I stopped looking up the hotel. "Here we are."

He looked up also straightening his glasses "This is the Ravuhoteru...The Love Hotel."

I looked at him frowning sadly "Is this a problem?"

He shook his head "No. It's perfect."

I grinned "Good...come on." I pulled him inside and stopped at the check in desk. "Excuse me..."