Chapter 16: Always Will be Yours.

**Tsukiko**

I opened eyes then squinted them at the harsh bright light. I sat up rubbing my eyes tiredly. I looked around the room and saw that I was in my Masters little "play room".

My other personality must've got curious and came down here to see what this place was.

That's Typical of me.

I stood up brushing off my short maids dress wincing a little in the process when the stone cuffs touched my skin. I gotten used to the pain and I have to strangely admit the pain kinda turns me on.

I sighed walking out of the "play room and up the stone stairs into the bedroom where I slowly carefully closed the secret door behind me.

The sound of someone clearing their throats made me quickly turn around quickly about to strike when a hand caught my fist. I looked up and saw it was Naraku; he was looking down at me with that evil smirk.

I pulled my fist away from his hand "M-Master....I'm very sorry...I didn't mean to try and hit you."

"Its okay Tsukiko." Naraku said. "But what I like to know is why you were in my little room?"

I looked down at my hands "That's were I woke up...I must've went down there when I was in my daylight form."

Naraku just grinned "I told her-you to stay put..even she can't follow orders even though she is you."

I didn't say anything I just continued to stare down at my hands.

"Maybe...I'll have to teach you.." Naraku paused putting his fingers on my chain forcing my head so I could bear his lustful gaze. "...to follow orders."

"W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

Naraku stepped closer towards me and before I could say anything his hand was going up my thigh and under my dress.

"Master?" I moaned as he slowly started rubbing me through my underwear.

He didn't say anything he just leaned down and started licking my neck and right where I love it too. I let out another loud moan as Naraku moves my underwear aside and slid two fingers inside me.

"You're so wet Tsukiko." he whispered in my ear moving his fingers painfully slow, but the pain only pain me even wetter and more turned on.

I wrapped my arms around Naraku's neck as he fingered me faster adding two more fingers. "M-Master....I'm going-

"Don't cum unless I say cum got it?" Naraku ordered now putting his last finger inside me.

I nodded panting "Y-Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Master!" I moaned even louder as his hand moved forcefully inside me. I felt like cumming, but if Master says don't cum then I shall not cum no matter how much I want to right now.

Naraku grinned against my neck "Good. Now take your clothes off."

"Yes sir." I said unbuttoning the buttons on dress all while Naraku kept moving his hand in me hard and fast. I paused in taking my dress off feeling my body beginning to shake uncontrollably.

"Don't stop." he ordered without stopping himself.

I nodded and pulled the dress over my head throwing it onto the floor then unhooked my bra throwing it on the floor also now the only thing I was left in was my underwear but because of Naraku's hand still moving nonstop inside me I couldn't take them off.

"M-Master.....C-can I cum now?" I asked as my thighs started tensing and shake.

"No." Was all he said and moved his head from neck and down to my breasts where he took one hard nipple into his mouth.