Chapter 27: Showing Them Gratitude

**Tsukiko**

I woke up to a killerhead ache.I opened my eyes slowly and tried to sit up, but a searing familiar pain went through my wrists and down my arms. I looked up and noticed that the chains connected to the wall was connected to mthe cuffs on my wrists.

"I'm sorry I has to chain you up Tsukiko, but you left me with no other choice."

I looked to the side and saw my Master sitting in the chair beside the bed.

"Master?" I said sitting up leaning back against the headboard the silver cuffs on my wrsists didn't bother me as much any more where it once was my searing pain had turned into a dull throb "W-What happened?"

Naraku sat up straight leaning forward "You don't remember?"

I shook my head "I don't remember anything only thing I remember was going to sleep after me and you had sex--" I blushed at the memory "--then I remember waking up seeing that you weren't there so I got up and followed your sent , but after that I don't remember. Master? what happened?"

Naraku hesitated then sighed "You remember Rengi?"

I nodded. How could I forget him he's the bastard that violated my body. The body that my Master or anyone that my Master orders is only allowed to touch me and I don't remember my Mastwr ordering him and his friend to touch me.

"Well..." Naraku continued "You killed him."

My eyes widened "I did what?!"

Naraku nodded "Yes you killed him last night when you heard what he said about you...your bloodlust must've took hold because you first slapped him then you basically ripped his tounge out of his mouth and then went for the killing blow by ripping his heart right out of his chest. And you was about to go for the kill on Kuro his friend, but I stopped you just in time."

I looked at him wide eyed unable to grasp onto what my Master is saying. I killed Rengi. I said slowly over and over in my head; however the more I think about it the less I care. I mean that son of a bitch Violated my body without my Masters orders so why should I care if he lives or dies?

I looked at Naraku and frowned "I-I'm sorry Master! I didn't mean too please don't punish me!"

Naraku stood up and sat down on the bed beside me and put his arm around me and his free hand on my my thigh. "Don't apologize...I'm not mad and I'm most definently not going to punish you. If you ask me I think the fucker deserved it."

I looked up at him, but didn't say anything.

Naraku looked down at me "I mean he touched my little pets body without permission and this body." He paused and reached up massing my boob through my maids outfit as emphasis "This body belongs to me and only me."

A small moan escaped my mouth and I nodded "Yes Master my body belongs to you."

Naraku grinned and then reached over removing the chains from my cuffs on my wrists and once I was free I got up and sat down my Naraku's lap my knees on each side of him and he got immediately hard I could feel his big cock poking against my panties, I rubbed myself against his erection and leaned forward kissing  and sucking  on his neck.

My fangs accidentally lengthened on their own and the tips brushed against the surface of his skin. I paused I wonder what his blood tastes like. Said a voice not my own in my head.

One little tastes couldn't hurt. The animous voice continued. Go on. Have a taste he wouldn't mind.