Chapter 5: The Attack

**Amaya**

"Hisakawa!"

I jumped as Mr. Doriko yelled my name. I looked from the window to him "Yes Doriko-sensei?"

"Can you answer the question?" he asked.

I glanced around seeing that everyone was staring at me "Um...What was the question?"

Everyone snickered in amusement.

Mr. Doriko sighed "You can stay after school Hisakawa-san and help clean up the classroom since you can't pay attention."

I crossed my arms and slumped down in my chair as everyone busted out into a frenzy of laughter "Yes Sensei."

Great...this isn't what I needed.

"Way to go Hisakawa." The irritating Kudo Fushimi said behind me in my ear.

I ignored him and went to stare back out the window putting my elbow on the desk and balancing my head on. my hand.

  I thought today was going to be a good day, but as I thought it's going to be a rough day as usual...right about now I wish I had stayed in bed.

However being my good student self I couldn't bare to mess up my perfect attendance.

I sighed and glanced down into the courtyard, but then did a double take at the two people standing there looking up at me with a evil grin their arms crossed. By the way they were dressed in all black from head to toe and wearing dark sunglasses you can easily tell they weren't from this school.

I quickly looked away from the window feeling kind of uncomfortable then slowly looked back to find the two men gone like they had disappeared into thin air.

I frowned thinking that my mind was playing tricks on me like always, but this time instead of ignoring it...I kept getting this feeling in my stomach that something bad was going to happen...I never had those feelings before.

Well not in a long time anyway. But let's just hope I'm being paranoid and nothing more worse then my cleaning duty after school is going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazingly I survived class until the bell rung. I sighed standing up gathering my books.

"You just had to get in trouble." Raiden said leaning against the window his arms crossed.

"Shut up." I said not looking at him.

"Yo." Kioshi said sliding the door open.

"Hey." Raiden said.

"Ready to go home?" he asked.

"Yeah..But Maya-neesan has to stay after today."

Kioshi looked at me "Why?"

"I have to stay after and clean the class room." I said.

"How did miss perfect student get cleaning duty?"

"I wasn't paying attention in class."

Kioshi sighed "Well you want me to stay with you to keep you company?"

I shook my head "No...I'll be fine...it won't take me that long."

"You sure?" Raiden asked "Cause we can."

I smiled "Guys I'll be fine...really I'll be home before dark so you don't worry...promise."

Raiden and Kioshi looked at each other for a moment then shrugged heading for the door.