Chapter 23: Now You're Mine.

**Tsukiko**

When I hung up the phone it felt like my heart just broke in my chest, but then again I felt like a great weight was lifted off my chest also.

I knew my brothers were probably pissed off and mad at me for my sudden decision, but I didn't care anymore. I knew where I belonged and that was with my Master.

Naraku came up behind me and took the phone from my hands and set it down on the table wrapping his arms tightly around me. "You did good my little pet." He trailed kisses down my face to my neck kissing my sweet spot and a small quiet moan escaped my mouth.

Naraku moved his hands down my sides and back up to my breasts where he massaged it through the material then pulled my dress apart causing buttons to pop out and fly everywhere exposing my breasts. I noticed I wasn't wearing a bra.

This situation kinda borough back memories and after thinking about it I knew where it happened before. "Master?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to those men that um...where...well basically forcing themselves on me?" I asked.

"Let's just say....I took care if them." Naraku answered "If it wasn't for Uriah and Hitachi coming to tell me who knows what they would have done to you."

I smiled a little then moaned as Naraku's hand trailed down from my breast down my stomach and under my dress where he slowly ran circles over my core. I wasn't wearing any underwear neither.

"W-Well looks like I'll have to t-thank them then." I said.

I felt Naraku smirk against my neck "Yes...you should, but after I have some fun with you first" he said and started rubbing me faster.

I leaned against him and moaned my body tensing.

"You like that don't you? Huh my little slave."  Naraku asked as he stuck fingers deep inside me causing a loud moan to escape my mouth.

"M-Master!" I practically screamed as he stuck two more fingers in me and finally last his thumb until he had his whole hand inside me and ribbing my g-spot.

Oh God it felt so good. I was so close to cumming and by the looks of things I was going to cum hard.

"Come on cum for me." Naraku whispered in my ear moving his hand even deeper and harder and faster in me "Cum for your master."

Fuck Yes!

I moaned loudly almost screaming as I had my most intense orgasm ever and cam all over Naraku's hand which didn't stop moving inside me causing me to cum again and this time it was even more intense as my juices gushed out coating his arm.

After about 5 minutes into orgasm it finally subsided and Naraku removed his hand from inside me. My legs were shaky and could barely hold me and I felt like I was falling, but strong arm lifted me up into the air and laid me onto the bed.

"Here clean off my fingers." Naraku said leaning over me.

I opened my mouth and he stuck two of his fingers inside my mouth making clean off my juices off his hand. Just tasting myself on his hand me even get more turned on and wetter.

Naraku smiled at this his golden eyes filled with lust and he pulled his hand away then sat on the bed beside me "Here get on top of me your back facing me."

When I didn't move fast enough he reached over and slapped my pussy with his hand "Hurry up!"

I moaned a little and quickly did as he asked getting on top of him my back facing him. My heart started pounding a little as I heard him pull the zipper of his pants down and I knew he was about to stick that long hard, fat 11 inch cock into me.

Naraku grabbed my waist and lifted me up to the point where the head or his tool was pointing at my entrance. My pussy was dripping with anticipation and he noticed that because he smiled up at me and moved his hips up where the head of his cock entered me, but he pulled out quickly.

I groaned "P-Please....Master....fuck me... " I couldn't stand him teasing me. I wanted him to shove his cock into me now and fuck me so hard.

"You want my cock huh?" He asked still teasing me.

I nodded moving my hips down trying to get more of him in me, but he held a tight grip on my hips "Yes I want your cock Master."

"Why don't my little pet beg for it."

I turned my head to look at him over my shoulder "Please Master! I want your cock inside me! please give it to me! I want you to fuck me hard! please make me your bitch! Make me your whore...please Master!"

Naraku grinned at my begging and without warning he quickly brought my hips down onto his monster cock.

I threw my head back moaning loudly almost scream when it penetrated me going so deep to where I could feel his balls on my ass. "Oh fuck!"

"You like it when I'm rough huh?"  He whispered in my ear as he spread my legs wider positioning his hands under my knees and began thrusting his hips up.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed as he began fucking me so hard and fast like there was no tomorrow. "I love your cock Master...I love how big it is... it feels so good!!"

Suddenly Naraku stopped and took his cock out of me and a whimper of disappointment left my mouth. "M-Master...Why'd you stop?"

"I want to try something new on you." Naraku said and lifted my hips up again while grabbing a hold of his cock then positioned it at the entrance of my ass.

My eyes widened a little "M-Master...that's not going to fit. Its to big."

Naraku ignored my pleading and slowly pushed his cock into my ass. I gritted my teeth as his fat cock head forced it's way past the ring of my asshole followed by another 4 inches of it.

Fuck! It's So big!!!

Naraku grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto his cock and I screamed as he finally pushed all of his balls deep into my tight ass. Fuck it felt like my ass was going to rip apart from how big he was

"Fuck your tight." Naraku said and started moving slowly at first trying to get me used to his size in my tight hole then started moving with purpose, he was pounding me like there was no tomorrow so hard that his balls were slapping against my cunt.

"OH FUCK YES!" I screamed "yes! Yes!"

"My little pet likes my fat long hard cock in her ass don't she?" Naraku grunted as he continued to pound into me.

"Yes Master! I love it!" I shouted.

Naraku smiled against my neck and reached his hand over and stuck four of his fingers in me and rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"Oh my god! Master!" I closed my eyes my body tensing as he played with my pussy while still pounding away at my ass. My legs started shaking and I knew if he kept this up I was going to be cumming really soon, but I think that's what he wanted

Suddenly I felt a sharp pitching pain in my neck. My eyes flew open and I tried to turn my head to look, but Naraku used his free hand to keep my head in place. Then at that point I automatically knew that he had bit me.

"M-Master....what...are...you doing?" I asked breathless.

He didn't answer he only seem to bite a little harder causing me to gasp, but then the pain subsided and turn to pleasure and strangely my own fangs lengthened and  my throat burned for the taste of his blood. My mind went blank like everything important me was earsed and the only thing I could think about was Naraku.

A growl escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes as I tried to keep that hunger rising in my throat from reaching that point where I couldn't control it anymore.

Naraku finally removed his fangs from my neck and licked the left over blood from off my neck then kissed the side of my face causing my body to relax and the hunger to subside.

"Now you're mine." He whispered in my ear "You're mine forever."

I nodded "Yes Master Naraku I am yours forever." And I believed it. I was his. I was his forever. And whatever troubles and worries that I have had Naraku had took them all way. Now the only thing I could focus on was him and only him.