Chapter 22: I'm Sorry.

*Kioshi*

I was sitting on the floor with my head laying on the table when my phone started ringing. I was so out of it that k didn't move it felt like my body wouldn't move.

Raiden sighed "Kio if you're not going to answer your own phone I'm going to answer it for you."

"Go ahead." I said "I don't care."

Raiden stood up and picked up my phone from the table and flipped it open pressing the button to answer it. "Hello?"

I finally sat up staring at him and saw that is eyes were wide. "What's wrong?"

"T-Tsukiko?!"

My own eyes widened "What?! put it on speaker!"

Raiden sat down across from me and sat the phone down in between us on the table.

"Tsukiko is that really you?" I asked.

"Kioshi-niichan, Raiden-ankeki...." said a small voice and I knew immediately that it was really our sister. "Long time no talk."

"You damn right it hasn't!" Raiden said. "But you just sit tight Tsukiko we're doing everything we can to get you."

"NO!" Tsukiko shouted causing me and Raiden to look at each other stunned.

"W-What are you talk about Tsukiko?" I asked. "What do you mean No not to come get you?"

"That's just what I mean." She said "I don't want to leave. I like it here."

"What the fuck you mean you like it there?!" Raiden snapped.

"That's just what I mean." Tsukiko said. "It's not so bad here."

What the hell did he do to her?! I thought to myself. There was no way in hell that this person we are talking to is our sister. Our sister we knew wouldn't be saying those things she would be encouraging us to find her and bring her home.

"What do you mean it's not bad there?" I asked "You don't need to be there...you need to be here...at home with us."

"That's just the thing!" She snapped. "I don't belong there! I never belonged there! I don't belong in the real world with humans. If I just went away forever then humans don't have to live in fear of Tsukiko Yukimura the S class vampire with the 435 million yen bounty no more. I belong here where they treat me for who I am and what I'm not."

"That's not true." Raiden said "None of what you're saying is true!"

Tsukiko scoffed "Me and you both know its true.."

"But neechan--" I began, but she cut me off.

"I'm sorry Kioshi-niichan, I'm sorry Raiden-Aneki, but this is goodbye..I was calling one last time to say what I wanted to say before i left."

"Wait Tsukiko-" Me and Raiden both spoke at the same time, but before we could get anything out she hung up the phone.

And with that our sister we know and love was gone from our lives forever.