Chapter 35: Never Forgive You!

**Naraku**

Once I was in my study I sat down in my chair and put my feet on the desk and took out my phone flipping it open and dialed my fathers number.

I don't see why I'm calling him. I have nothing to say to that bastard not since he left the country 8 years ago without a word and dumbed his king duties onto my shoulders.

Coward. I thought then sighed when father picked up on the third ring.

"Naraku." he said in that same emotionless voice.

"Father." I said. "Miroku said you wanted me to call you. So here I am calling you. Now what do you want because I am a very busy man."

My father scoffed "Is that any way to speak to your father after all these years?"

I frowned "I don't concider you as my father." I said "Miroku might have, but I never did."

My fathet sighed ignoring my response "How's the King buisness coming along?"

"It's coming along great." I said. "Everything is going along well no thanks to you and your coward ass."

"Naraku I know I didn't leave any reason why I left, but that's why I wanted you to call so I could apologize."

Apologize? Really? My father Apologize? I mentally laughed at the thought. My father has not apologized not once in his life. So why make and exception now?

"Apologize?" I asked on the verge of laughing, bt held it down the best way I could. "Oh you mean for apologize for letting my mother die? For calling me an embarrassment? For sayong I was a mistake? For leaving me and Miroku behind to clean up your dirty work?"

My father sighed. " Yes for all of those things. I wish for you to forgive me Naraku not as a King, but as my son. And for you to listen while I tell you why I left--"

I stood up. "Listen I don't care why you left any more. I don't care what you have to say. I really don't give a shit anymore. But I will NEVER forgive you for the hell you put me through all these years. Miroku might have forgiven you and that's fine, but I can't."

"Naraku--"

"Goodbye Father. And this is goodbye for good." I said and before he could answer I slammed the phone shut ending the call. I sighed putting the phone down and sat back down in the chair putting my head in my hands then leaned back running my hands roughly through my hair.

I promised myself a long time ago that I wasn't going to forgive my father. He's the one who let my mother die of iness I mean he could of easily saved her, but refused because she was human. He never treated me like a father was suppose to vampire King or not the only one who he truely showed interest in was my brother (who I still can't hate) and last he left the country without a trace or even a note on why he left.

So all these things that he did that made my life a fucking nightmare he wants me to forgive him for? He must be crazy in the fucking head if I'm going to do that.

I chose to not forgive him. And I still will never forgive him not even in another hundred years

Not even in my death I still will NEVER forgive my father.