Chapter 51: Mixed Feelings

**Naraku**

I could stare in shock at Nijma told Tsukiko that she was pregnant and it was My child too. 

I have a child. I thought...I wasn't angry, to tell you the truth I was a little you can say happy that I had a son or daughter that I could raise and not to raise them like my father raised me, but the exact opposite. I could love them like my father never loved me, I could spend time with them, something my father never did when he was raising us.

However even though I'm happy is Tsukiko happy? Will she keep the child or get rid of it? I had to think about her feelings towards this. I looked over at Tsukiko as she sat up, she didn't say anything, she didn't even look at me yet she didn't look angry, sad or happy her face didn't show any emotion.

I guess you can say that we were both having mixed feelings about all this. We both couldn't tell if we were happy, sad or angry, maybe it's between all those or hell with it maybe it was all of those, but whatever it is I guess it won't really matter until we both sit down and talk about this.

I want to hear what Tsukiko is thinking I want her tell me how she feels about having a child...I want...her to stay with me.