Chapter 11: Punishment

**Tsukiko**

I stared at the room that nervous feeling still on my stomach and I shivered at the random thoughts of what he was going to do to me in this room.

I was forced out my own thoughts as a burning pain went through my neck. Looking down I saw that Naraku had put a stone collar around my neck that had a chain connected to it.

"What the fuck is this?!!" I gasped pulling on the collar and quickly let go as smoke started raising from my hands.

Naraku opened the door which were just metal bars gave me that devilish grin while picking me up over his shoulder and threw me into the room.

I groaned gritting my teeth as my hip came in contact with the floor. I rolled over quickly leaping to my feet rushing towards the exit, but Naraku had closed the bars shutting me in.

"Let me out of here!" I shouted grabbing hold of the bars then gasped in pain as my hands began to burn.

"Are you giving me orders?" Naraku asked still with that devil grin on his face. I wished that I could just reach over and slap that grin right off his face.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked backing away from the bars.

"Oh..I'M not going to do anything." Naraku said snapping his fingers "They are."

I raised my eyebrow in confusion and before I could say anything I was suddenly grabbed my arms and forced back.

I looked up opening my eyes seeing about 3 different guys surrounding and staring down at me with a wide smile on their faces and lust in their eyes. Also they were all naked.

"Don't stop until she goes crazy and begs me for forgiveness." Naraku said sitting down on the chair in front of the bars crossing his arms.

"D-Don't touch me!" I yelled as the 3 guys pinned me to the ground and began tearing the dress and under clothes off my body. "STOP IT!!"

One guy positioned his head between my legs, another two guys began sucking and squeezing my breasts.

"P-Please s-stop..." I begged a moan escaping my mouth as the guy between my legs sucked on my core while sticking two fingers into me....stretching me.

"Damn...she's tight." I heard him say causing heat to rush into my face and throughout the rest of my body.

"P-Please....." I cried shutting my eyes biting down on my lip as the guy began moving his fingers in out of me hard and fast all while still sucking on my dripping wet core.

I gasped arching my back a little as the guys sucking on my breasts bit down roughly on my nipples.

"Just give into the pleasure." Naraku said "You can't fight it any longer."

I turned my head to the side facing him and narrowed my eyes "F-Fuck you..."

Naraju just scoffed "I would but it looks like their doing that to you already."

I shut my eyes tight as my body started shaking feeling myself on the verge of cumming. I bit down on my lip the tip of my fang piercing the skin cause the blood to drip into my mouth.

Bawling my hands into fists at my side I arched my back more a loud moan coming from my mouth as I released my breaths coming out fast as I slowly recovered from my orgasm.

The guy looked up at me from between my legs staring at me with those lustful eyes. Then they all pulled away from me and grabbed me shifting to where I was laying on top of one of the guys.

The guy under me took himself and slid it inside me. I groaned as he shoved all of himself inside and I swore it felt like he was a good 6 or 7 inches. Another guy got up and stood in front of me and the last behind me.

"Open your mouth." The guy in front of me commanded grabbing my head and bringing my face to his hard cock.

I clamped my mouth shut tight shaking my head. There's no way in hell I'm going to let these men have their way with me...well without my permission.

"Come on you slut open your mouth!!" the guy in front snapped trying to force his cock past my lips, but I didn't budge.

Suddenly the guy behind me grabbed my hips and shoved all of himself into my ass. I gasped in pain and surprise my body tensing and that gave the perfect opportunity for the guy in front of me to shove his cock into my mouth hitting the back of my throat.

"Don't you dare bite." he said grabbing my head and pushing down on his cock.

I closes my eyes as the other two began quickly in my ass and pussy. They were so big they filled every inch of space hitting all the right spots as they continued to move harder and faster pausing only to switch positions.

I lost count of how many times they came inside me or how many times I came myself, but...but...it's hard for me to think, my thoughts are getting clouded with all these men fucking my every hole and not stopping.

I was loosing my mind...I was going crazy with pain, lust, and pleasure...it was all so over whelming to the point that I just stopped fighting them and let them have their way with me in any way they chose.

I looked up at Naraku who was still sitting there smiling at them fuck to the point where I could barely think.

"M-Master...." I begged not even knowing what I was doing "I'm sorry! P-Please forgive me! I promise I won't disobey another order! Please!"

Naraku'a grinned standing up "Now that's what I Like to hear." he said "Finish up with your work and let her go."

The three guys nodded quicken their pace. I could feel their cocks throb and tense then they all released all at once. The guy in front of me released inside my mouth feeling a wave go down my throat and when he pulled back some of it shot onto my face. The guy behind me released a big wave inside my ass the hot liquid filling me up to the brim and when he pulled out some of his hot cum shot onto my back. And finally the last guy filled my pussy up to the brim with his hot liquid and when he pulled out some shot all over my chest and stomach.

I laid there breathing heavy I could feel the hot liquid they had released inside me flowing out of my ass and pussy and down my thighs.

"Thanks for the fun." I heard one of the guys say before the darkness slowly took over me.