Chapter 52: Be With Her.

**Naraku**

  Ever since Tsukiko found out that she was pregnant she hasn't really spoken to me or even made much eye contact with me. Sometimes I would think that her distant behavior was my fault, that it was my fault I got her pregnant without even asking her, well even though it wasn't intentionally, but I knew I should of thought about the outcome. I should of known that this would probably happen after I had changed my mind about killing her and making her my little pet,  but no I was being selfish and only thinking about my needs instead of how the outcome would affect her.

I sighed as I turning my chair around so I could look out the window at the mountains and the bright full moon. "Maybe I shouldn't of made her stay with me, maybe I should've just wiped her memory clean of my exsistence and set her free then she wouldn't be in this situation."

However even as I wished all that, the siuation probably wouldn't have turned out any different then now anyone would do anything tp have Tsukiko and make her their slave and they probably would treat her more worse then I have treated her. So I guess I kinda prevented Tsukiko from going through all that harsh punishment.

What if she decides to leave? I suddenly thought and truthfully I had to say that is a scary thought to be thinking about I mean I love Tsukiko I really, truly and honestly do love Tsukiko I never thought I would ever experience love in my life, but I have because of her she has made feel the way I have never felt when my father was around.

I want her to be with me forever.

I don't want her to leave.

I want us to forget what happened between us in the past and live our lives together.

I want to make her happy.

Sighing I turned the chair around facing my desk and opened the desk drawer pulling out a small black box. I opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring that my mother wore, she had given it to me and before she died she told me to keep it safe and give it to the woman that I had fallen in love with. I always thought she was foolish because at that time my father was around ao I didn't love anyone like I do now.

I picked up the ring and turned it over in my fingers. , I don't want Tsukiko to be sad anymore, I don't want her to be angry anymore, I don't want her being persuade by hunters anymore, I just want her to be happy even with me.

I put the ring back in the box and closed it putting the box in my pocket finally coming to a decision...a really big decision...a decision that I hope Tsukiko accepts.

I want her to mine forever.

I...want to Be With Her.