Chapter 24: Lost

**Raiden**

I sat on the roof looking out at the town a cigarrette between my fingers the smoke blowing away in the lsight cool breeze. I haven't picked up a cigarrete in 3 years now, but I just couldnt help myself it was likt after Tsukiko called us with that sudden news about her staying there and not for us to come find her and NOT to tak her home. 

That couldnt of been Tsukiko because I know in my heart that our sister would never sumit to anyone no matter what and if she ever got into a situation like this should of done everything in her power to try and escape, but she would NEVER EVER in her life would she ever tell us to not come get her and bring her back home.

"Bull shit..." I said softy under my breath then took a puff of my cigarrete and exhaling the wind blowing the smoke away as it left my mouth. I forgot the sinsation of having a cigarrete between your lips, it's so relaxing, it realses my stress, but I had to stop beacsue Tsukiko made me she said it was a bad habit and ever since then I havent picked up another cigarrete. I did it for Tsukiko, but now that she's gone for good I have no reason to keep that promise anymore.

"Raiden?" said a voice from behind me and I knew it was my little brother Kioshi.

I sighed and took another puff of my cigarrete not looking at him "What?"

He sat down beside me looking at me "You started back smoking again." 

"And?"

"Well you promised Tsukiko that you would stop for good." Kio said.

I frowned "Well Kio FUCK TSUKIKO! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT SHE DOES ANYMORE. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IS SHE LEAVES FOR GOOD....I. DON'T. GIVE. A. FUCK!"

Kio looked at me surprised "Y-You can't mean that Raiden-aneki..."

I still didn't look at him "Well hate to break it you Kioshi I meant it. I meant every single fucking word."

'Riaden-aneki listen to what you're saying." He said "Tsukiko is just probably lost in her thoughts and feelings right now. When she called us she was probably just lost and confused more then we are now, but--

I put what was left of my cigarrete out and stood up suddenly cutting Kioshi off and finally looking at him straight in the eyes to let him know tha t I was dead serious "NO! Kioshi like i said i meant every word. Tsukiko knew what she was doing because she had that certainty in her voice she was serious about leaving us forever to stay up there with that bastard! She's not Lost, she's not suffering she loves being used and abused god knows where ever she's at!"

Kioshi didn't say anything he just looked away from me.

I looked at him for a few more seconds waiting to see if he was going to say anything, but when he didnt I just threw my cigarrte bud out into the cool windy where it carried it away off to some far away place like my heart just did. What Tsukiko had done to us I can never forgive. 

Never.