Chapter 54: The Answer Is Yes

**Tsukiko**

I stood in front of me and Naraku's bedroom. I knew he was in there because he called me in there he said he had something that we need discuss. Something Important.

I was scared of what we had to talk about.

What he wants to talk about me getting rid of the baby?

What if he wants to talk about me leaving?

Or worse What if he wants to kill me?

I  shook my head getting rid of all those negative thoughts. I gotta keep thinking positive and just remember whatever happens, happens.

I sighed and was about to knock then I remembered I didn't have to anymore so I opened the door and walked inside closing the door behind me. Naraku was pacing back and forth in the middle of the room with his arms behind his back, but he stopped when he seen me enter.

"Tsukiko..." He said.

"Naraku.." I said. "You said you had something to discuss with me?"

Naraku nodded and motioned me to sit down on the bed beside him which I did.

"Yes I do Tsukiko." Naraku sighed. "It's about the baby."

I held my breath waiting for outcome.

"I want you to keep it."

I sighed "Naraku I understand if you want to kick me out I--" I paused finally realizing what he had actually said I looked at him. "You what?"

"I said I want you to keep the baby." Naraku repeated.

Okay something I wasn't really expecting. I thought.

"Whay made you think that I was going to kick you out?" Naraku asked looking at me a little concerned.

I looked down at my hand and shrugged. "I don't know by the way you looked after I found out I was pregnant with your child I kept thinking either you were going to make me get rid of the baby, kick me out or even kill me."

Naraku shook his head and put his hand on the side of my face and gently lifted my head so I could meet his gaze. "Tsukiko I would never do either of those things. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to raise our child with you."

I didn't say anything I just looked at him with tears in my eyes.

All this time I kept having these negative thoughts about all this and come to find out that I was wrong. Naraku wasn't angry about getting me pregnant, he was happy, he still loved me, he was going through the same mixed feelings that I alone was going through also.

I opened my mouth to say something when Naraku suddenly removed his hand from my face, stood up from the bed, removing a small black box from his pocket and got down on one knee in front of me. "Tsukiko you have opened my heart and made me feel things thag I have never felt before, to love, to happy, to smile, and to care. I love you Tsukiko, I want you to be in my life forever, I want to raise our child together, and I want us to be happy together. So Tsukiko Yukimura would you like to put all of our past troubles behind us and be my lover, my queen, my wife?" Naraku opened the black box reacling the most beautiful diamond ring I have ever since.

I covered my mouth with my hands looking at the ring tears flowing from my eyes and it wasn't tears of sadness these were tears of happiness. My hopes have finally been answered. I can be with him forever, I can live my life with him forever, we can finally be together and our child. Whatever went on between us in the past all that is staying in the past locked up forever and will never been seen again.

I nodded my head removing my hands from my mouth smiling. "Yes, Naraku, my answer is yes I will!"

Naraku smiled and stood up taking me into his arms spinning me around off my feet and kissed me. "Thank you Tsukiko Yukimura...you literally have made happier then I have ever been before."

I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. "No, Naraku Ichigo I should be thanking you."

Naraku smiled laughing a little and kissed me once more.

My life can now be complete.