Chapter 53: Be With Him

**Tsukiko**

I haven't really spoken all that much to Naraku. It's really hard to speak to him I can't even look him in the eye, not since Nijima told me that I was pregnant and with Naraku's child no less; howvlever I wasn't angry, I wasn't sad truthfully I was sort of...happy.

I mean at first I was kinda having mixed feelings about all of this, but after I actually sat down at really thought about I come to think that maybe this situation wasn't such a bad thing I mean I DO love Naraku. I love him more then anything and that's new to me I never loved anyone or anything as much as I do him I guess I was so used to my old ways that I didn't stop and think what it actually felt like to love someone so much.

But...What if he leaves me because he got me pregnant? I don't want to be alone with a child...I wouldn't know what to do. Like I know we had some rough times in the past, but the past is in the past and it should stay in the past I mean he changed his mind about killing me, he made me his little pet (which I still am) and he told me that he loved me.

Isn't that enough?

Is that really enough to make me think he'll still let me stay?

Is that enough to make him not put me out or even worse kill me?

I don't want to be alone with him.

I love him.

I want to stay and live the rest of my life with him.

I...want to Be With Him.