Chapter 47: Give her back

**Naraku**

The good thing about being a vampire is that you didn't give a damn about human laws. Like why care? The human police couldn't do anything about it. I drove quickly running through each stop light that I came across I wasn't going to stop I didn't have time to stop. All I could think of was getting Tsukiko back and killing the bastard who took her. I'll make him wish he'd never took her I'm going to make him beg for my mercy before I rip his head right off his body.

I narrowed my eyes growling a little and tightened my grip on the wheel causing the wheel to bend a little. Don't worry Tsukiko I will get you back, just stay strong for me.

-----------------------------------------------

When Miroku and I arrived to our destination we expected guards to try and stop us, but there was not one guard in sight. I stepped out the car and looked around it was quiet and the smell of blood was in the air.

"Where's the welcome party?" Miroku asked as he got out the car looking around also.

"Who cares." I said.

Miroku looked at me and sighed "You know you can be a little numerous once in a while."

I didn't look at him "I don't have time and I'm not in the mood of being humorous. All I am focused on write now is getting Tsukiko back and beating the hell out Deviln for taking her"

Miroku nodded. "True"

"Then let's go" I said and started walking towards the front door; however, when we got there I noticed that the both the doors were wide open and something like leaving the front doors open was something that Deviln wound never do and I don't care how evil and twisted he may be.

" Well this is surprising." Miroku said.

I nodded "Yeah, It is." I walked up the steps and went side Miroku right behind me and when we got inside I stopped and looked around more shocked then surprised at the scene before me. There were bodies everywhere most of them were guards and some of them wore regular clothes and there was a few wearing maid uniforms.

"What the hell happened here?" Miroku asked shocked looking around.

"I have no idea." I crouched down beside one of them bodies and noticed that their throat wasn't cut, but it was literally ripped out and their complection was so pale I could easily tell that they were drained of all their blood. No human Vampire hunter was capable of this so the only option left was a vampire attack. Truthfully I was surprised to see that someone actually got the upper hand on Deviln and managed to attack his heavenly guarded home, but surprising it may be whoever did this I would like to personally thank them.

"Whoever did this I would love to personally thank them." Miroku said crossing his arms as if he read my mind. Which he probably did, but lucky I was used to it so I didn't get as mad as I used to when we were kids.

"Yeah..I would--" I paused in the middle of my sentence and looked down the hall.

Miroku looked at me "What's wrong Naraku?"

I turned and frowned "I smell Tsukiko's scent just down that hall, but she isn't alone neither."

"Deviln?"

I nodded. "Yeah, come on." I started running quickly down the hall Miroku quickly catching up.

When we got down the hall and walked into another more larger room I stopped in my tracks. Tsukiko was chained to the wall, she was completely naked and there were cuts all over red body that we're starting to heal, but there were some so deep that they were slowly healing and was still bleeding; however what caught my attention was her facial expression it was the look of pure rage and hunger from the bloodlust that was trying to control her.

Tsukiko growled pulling on her restraints blood dripping from her mouth and fangs when she saw me and Miroku standing there.

Deviln turned around and grinned at us. "Naraku what a surprise you really did come for her."

I narrowed my eyes frowning "Let her go and give her back you bastard!!"

Deviln walked up closer to Tsukiko who looked at him growling showing her blood stained fangs and he smiled as he ran his hand over her boobs and over her stomach. "Why? I mean I'm kinda having fun with her and is my people well before she killed most of them especially her body I mean you should of seen how many times they fucked her senseless to the point she blacked out completely."

Miroku narrowed his eyes and I could feel the electricity slightly sparking around him. "You better give her back Deviln this is your last warning."

Deviln laughed "Or what?! Do you you honestly believe that you can really beat me?!"

Tsukiko bared her fangs growling as she pulled hard on the chains and her fangs would of came into contact with Deviln's skin if he didn't grab her by the throat holding her back."

He glared at her, but didn't say anything.

I narrowed my eyes growling lowly under my breath. I"ll kill him for laying his pathetic, filthy hands on her!