Chapter 28: Never Want This To End

**Tsukiko**

I slowed down to a walk then stopped when I got to Naraku''s door. I sighed moving my cum streaked hair out my face and knocked on the door "M-Master....I'm back...permission to enter?"

There was silence at first on the other side then his voice broke through saying "You may."

I opened the door stepping inside and closed it behind me then just stood there with my arms clasped behind my back.

Naraku turned his head over his shoulder then stood up chuckling while slowly walking towards me and looked at me from head to toe. "Well damn look at you....don't you look like a well fucked whore."

I blushed looking down at the floor.

Naraku stopped in front of me grabbing my chin in his hand and  forced my head to look up at him "It seems that those to really gave you a good fucking...am i right?"

I nodded "Yes Master they did."

Naraku grinned wrapping his arm around my waist and pulled me forward against him and I could feel his erection against the inside of my thigh. I knew he would be turned on by the way I have my dress open exposing my boobs and coming back with cum all over my body. I thought rubbing myself against his erection.  He grinned whispering in my ear while running his hands down my bare ass to the opening of my pussy "You want it don't you?

I moaned leaning against his chest spreading my legs a little "Y-Yes.....I-I want your cock M-Master."

Naraku pulled away then grabbed me by the throat pulling over with him then threw me onto the bed tearing what was left of my dress off of me throwing it onto the floor then went back to rubbing my clit hard and fast.

I moaned loudly arching my back a little off the bed "M-Master! P-Please....I-I like it rough."

Naraku looked at me his hand still around my throat not  really choking me, but it wasn't really that comfortable neither. "Don't worry my llittle pet i''m going to be more then rough with you..." he smiled wickedly as he slid two fingers easily into my already fucked cum filled pussy "Think of it as a punishment...."

"P-Punishment....f-for...w-what M-Matser?" I groaned.

"Well for coming back to me with both your holes fucked and still filled with Uriah and Hitachi's cum also covered head to toe with it and even trying to seduce with the appearance too." Naraku said putting two more fingers into me.

"I-I'm sorry Master." I moaned breathing heavy.

"Oh no my little pet saying Sorry isn't going to make me forgive you this time." he said now stuffing his whole hand into my stretched out pussy causing my body to tense and my back to arch off the bed "You're going have to learn the hard way." Naraku suddenly pulled his hand out, grabbed me by the air and turned me over onto my stomach lifting my ass into the air then started slapping my bare ass with his hand.

I winced gritting my teeth groaning. "OW Master...That hurts."

He didn't say anything he just continued to slap my ass harder while still pulling onto my hair.

I cried out followed by a moan. Naraku abusing my ass was turning me on so much! It was literally making me so wet knowing how rough he was being and he knew I loved it rough. I could feel the juice flowing from my cunt down my legs mixing with the dry cum.

"You little whore" Naraku said and pulled my hair back forcing my head up "I'm back here punishing you and you're here enjoying it."

I gritted my teeth as he forced my head back even more. "I-I'm sorry M-Master...." I groaned as my ass began to sting and hurt, but I didn't complain I loved it when Naraku was being rough with me. I bit my lip as I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down then moaned as I felt the tip of Naraku's cock against my opening.