Chapter 45: Used and Abused.

**Tsukiko**

I groaned opening my eyes wincing a little has a sharp pain went from my forehead to the back of my head. I blinked a few times to get my eyes to focus and there wasnt really nothing much to focus on the room that I was in was dark the only soucrce of lightening there was...was a small dim light bulb hanging from the ceiling.

I tried to move, but stopped when I couldn't followed my a dull throbbing pain going through my legs and my wrists. I looked up and my wrists where hanging above my head by chains and then looked down and saw my legs were bent hanging off the ground in straps which were also connected my chains.

I moved a bit roughly now trying to get free, but it was no use the chains weren't even hinting they were going to break.

Suddenly the metal door was forced open and a dark figure stepped through and as soon as he was inside the room the door closed behind him.

"It seems you're finally awake." said the stranger and by his voice I automatically knew who that voice belonged too. It belonged to that guy that broke into Master Naraku's home and was demanding me to tell him where Master Naraku was and the same guy that attacked me.

Damn it. If I was feeling 100% myself instead of a high fever that will basically kill a human I would'very never lost to this guy. I thought a little disappointed in myself.

I frowned narrowing my eyes "Where the fuck am I?!" I cried out a little as a stinging pain went through my arm and immediately knew that he had hit me with a whip.

"Lets get this straight now." He said. "I'll be the one asking the questions all you have to do is shut the fuck up and listen."

I didnt say anything.

"Good. Now first question why are you- Tsukiko Yukimura, the most fearful S-Class Vampire in Japan doing serving Naraku?"

"Because he needed a new slave." I said. "And so here I am serving Master Naraku."

"Don't you mean his whore?"

He is so lucky I'm used to being called a whore. "If you want to put it that way then yes I am Master Naraku's whore."

"How long have you been his whore?"

"It's going on two weeks." I said.

The guy scoffed "Typical. Alright last question where is Naraku."

"I refuse to tell." I said instently I didn't even need to think I already made up my mind that I will NOT tell this man where my Master is he just has so much anger and hatred coming off of him even his thoughts gives off a red flag because their the thoughts of different ways to harm my Master.

I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as the whip slashed across this time my leg. "Tell me."

"No." I said.

Whack!

"Tell me where he is."

"No."

Whack! Whack!

"Tell me!"

"...No..."

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"I said tell me where the fuck he is you little fucking cunt!!" the guy snapped.

"No."

The guy growled and brought the whip down on my skin again and again until about 40 more whacks later my my body wad covered with whip marks and it ached to the point that it hurt to move even a single inch.

"Tell me does Naraku love you?"

I painfully looked up at the guy. "It is taboo for my Master and myself, a slave, to engage in any relations once so ever...so no he doesn't love me to him I am just a slave, so if you're trying to get him to come to you through me you're wasting your breath he won't come."

The gut chuckled. "Good because if he did I was going to tell you were wasting your own breath because all Naraku doesn't love anyone he may tell you that he loves you, but deep down he doesn't all he sees you as is a sex item and when he is done with you he will either kill you or throw you away somewhere like garbage."

I didn't say anything. He's trying to trick you Tsukiko. DO NOT listen to him he's trying to make you feel hatred for Naraku you already know that Master Naraku isn't like that. I reminded myself.

"Now are you going to tell me where your "Master" Naraku is?"

"No."

The guy sighed in frustration bringing the whip down on my already sore skin a couple more times before he finally stopped and walked back towards the door. "Fine looks like I'm going to have to use a more different approach for you to tell where Naraku is and an approach that you'll understand."

The door opened and I could hear the gut talking to someone, but I couldn't see who it was. "Send them all in and don't let them stop until she is screaming and begging to let her tell me what I need to know." With that the guy walked away then a couple more people lined up at the door and from the small lightening that was coming through I could see that they were all male and they were naked.

Oh Fuck No....

The first two guys walked forward towards me, the first one positioned himself between my spread out legs (Somehow I forgot I was still naked) while the other got behind me. Then without warning they both shoved themselves deep into me one in my ass and the other in my pussy.

I closed my eyes and gritted by teeth to keep myself from moaning as the two men fucked me on both my holes at a hard fast pace. The man in front of me grabbed a hold of my boons and starter squeezing them roughly with his hands then used his fingers to pinch, twist and pull on my nipples which made my orgasm approach quickly.

My pussy walls and my ass tightened on their cocks stopping their movement body started convulsing then with that I came hard my juices squirting out soaking their cocks. My oegasm didn't subside so the two started fucking me again all the way through my orgasm until their cocks started throbbing and harder inside me.

Oh god their going to cum!

They both shoved themselves deeper inside and filled both my ass and pussy up with their warm, sticky cum. They just kept cumming and cumming until eventually my ass or my pussy couldn't hold it all in. Finally they stopped cumming and pulled their softening cocks out of me walking away; however two more were replaced soon after.

I moaned almost screamed. "Please...stop...no more."

They didn't listen they just kept fucking me and fucking me until they made me cum twice and until they filled me up with their cum adding to the cum that I had already stored with in me.

This abuse had been going on for what seemed like hours and to tell you the truth it has been going on for hours. So,far I have been abused by 18 different men and the two that just finished filling me up made 20. My pussy and ass was filled with all those mens cum I cried out closing my eyes and let the cum in my ass and pussy leak out down my thighs onto the floor. My body jerking as the cum was still leaking out both my holes. I couldn't focus on anything, I.couldn't think straight it's like my mind has went completely blank.

After a few more hours later the door opened and I hoped it wasnt no more men here to fuck me again because I couldn't take it my ass and pussy were so sore.

"Have you decided to tell me yet?" It was that guy with the question again.

I opened my eyes slowly and I stared at him for not saying anything my vision was focusing and unfocusing constantly and there was darkness surrounding the corners of my eyes.

"Well?" He asked again a little impatient.

With the last bit of consciousness I had left and spoke the work that I was going to keep on saying that no matter what he does to me the answer will not change. "....No."

With that my eyes closed and I fell into a deep darkness.