Chapter 50: Having His Child?!

**Tsukiko**

A couple of weeks has passed since Master Naraku and I fully became lovers, but also in those couple of weeks I've been feeling a little rough and no not like kind of rough, but feeling nauseous, sick to my stomach rough. I mean it just showed up out of nowhere, everytime I ate I couldn't keep anything down only thing I could eat and it would stay down was soup.

I was laying in bed beside Master Naraku and even though we were now lovers I would still call him Master because to tell you the truth it would turn him on to no end and I have the same reaction when he calls me his little pet.

Anyway when I woke up I had this sudden sickness just go through me and it felt like I was about to just empty everything that I had in my stomach so I had quickly unraveled myself from Naraku's arms and got out of the bed and headed towards the bathroom where I got on my knees and began mostly emptying my stomach and coughing.

After a while I was done throwing up, but my stomach was still hurting and if I moved the nausea was still there so I curled up into a ball on the floor  wrapping my arms around my stomach closing my eyes until in a few minutes I was laying there I felt Naraku's presence beside me. "Tsukiko what is it?"

"I-I don't know...I feel awful...my stomach is killing me and I feel so nauseous." I said gritting my teeth as sudden pain shot through my body. "It hurts...Naraku really..bad."

Naraku gently picked me up off the floor into his arms. "Here come with me...I'll take you to see the doctor."

"You have a doctor?" I asked.

Naraku nodded and walked out the bathroom and out the bedroom. "Yes my mother was human, so my father wanted a doctor around so she wouldn't collapse from human illnesses."

"Oh..Naraku."

"Yes?"

"What was your mother like if you don't mind me asking."

Naraku looked at me and smiled. "I don't mind...my mother was kind, smart, and very beautiful and even though she was a slave to my father like you were to me...she still continued to smile....you remind me of her when you smile."

I blushed a little and smiled at him.

"Here we are." Naraku said and opened a door and walked inside.

A tall man that had red hair, blue-red eyes turned around in his chair facing from his computer to look at us and bowed his bead at Naraku. "Lord Naraku, it's been a while."

Naraku nodded "It sure has Nijima."

Nijima looked at me. "What seems to be the problem?"

I hesitated for a second. "I've been feeling very off."

"How so?"

"I've been having these really bad headaches, I've been feeling nauseous, and my stomach just hurts really bad." I said.

"Okay, Naraku could you put her down on the bed." Nijima asked.

Naraku nodded and gently layed me down on the bed and then stepped back leaning against the wall with his arms crossed as he watched Nijima roll his chair over towards me. "Alright..you mind if I take a sample of your blood?"

I shook my head.

Nijima took out a syringe and removed the cap with his teeth and gently put the needle into my arm and I didn't flinched or move I just simply layed there watching as he drew my blood into the syringe and when he was done he removed the needle from my arm and rolled himself over to the other side of the room where it looked like a lab. He then placed the syringe into this machine and pushed a button and  I've seen it before, but I couldn't remember the name of it.

Nijima rolled back over to me and looked down at me. "Alright can you lift you shirt up a little just so I can see your stomach?"

I glanced at Naraku and he nodded giving me a reassuring smile that everything was okay so I nodded and lifted up my shirt showing my stomach.

Nijima took his stethoscope from around his neck and put it on placing the other end on my stomach "Take a deep breath for me and let it out slowly."

I did what he asked.

Nijima moves the stethoscope in another location listening. "Again.."

I did it again.

Nijima removed the stethoscope from my stomach and took it off and looked at me. "Have you been sleeping well?"

I thought about it before answering and nodded "I've been sleeping alot lately."

"Okay, what about eating?"

I nodded. "That too...I normally don't eat alot, but in the past few weeks I have."

"Using the bathroom?"

I nodded. "Also it looks like I gained a little weight also something that has never happened."

"And plus you've been having morning sickness, stomach pain?"

I nodded.

"Back aches?"

I nodded again a little confused at what he was getting at. "Yes.."

Nijima leaned back in his chair. "Well you're not catching anything or dying that's for sure."

"Then what's going on?" Naraku asked.

"Yeah what's going if I'm not coming down with anything then what's wrong with--"

"You're 9 weeks pregnant Tsukiko." Nijima said cutting me off.

I didn't say anything I just looked at him. I'm WHAT?! PREGNANT?! What...The...Hell?! "No..I can't be..."

Nijima rolled away from the bed back to the other side of the room and pulled out a piece of paper that was printing from the printer. "Well from the information that you given me and from what your blood test show you are 9 weeks pregnant and Naraku is the father."

I didn't say anything neither did Naraku.

I'm...Pregnant....and Naraku..my Master...my lover...is the father?

I'm carrying a baby in me...and Naraku is the father...

I'm having Master Naraku's child...