Chapter 37: Miroku Joins The Fun

**Tsukiko**

When I saw Miroku walking over towards us his monster cock standing at attention fully erect I couldn't help,  but think Oh Fuck I'm actually going to have to cocks fuck me senseless.

However I couldn't help, but get excited by it too because to tell you the truth getting fucked by two cocks is kinda one of my fantasies. And it's also ironic that while I was in the bath tub I was thinking on what it would be like to have both my holes fucked by Master Naraku and Miroku and now here it is actually coming true.

I am one lucky bitch.

Naraku turned me over while keeping his cock inside me and started pounding me from behind. Miroku got on the bed knealing infront of me and grabbed my head forcing his monster cock into my mouth and the force of Naraku's fucking pushed me farther onto Miroku's cock causing me to gag a little.

I moaned around Miroku's cock as Naraku picked up the pace on his fucking and started spanking my ass again. It stung like he'll because of the spanking he gave me before, but it also sure did feel so fucking good.

"Oh Fuck." Miroku moaned as I sucked his cock with all my might. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to taste his hot cum in my throat.

Miroku grabbed my head pushing me back down on his cock and moved his hips hard and fast so he could face fuck me. After a while Miroku's cock started to throb and get harder like steel in my mouth I looked up at him begging him cum in my throat with my eyes.

Miroku slammed his cock further down my throat and erupted a massive wave of cum into my hungry mouth. There was so much cum that it started to form around my mouth. Miroku let my head go and allowed me to suck ever last drop of cum from his still hard monster cock and suck him clean. When he was clean enough I took his cock out my mouth and licked the cum from around my mouth that was trying to escape.

"I think it's time for our little whore to feel what real pleasure is." Naraku said removing his cock from my cunt and turned me around picking me and slamming me back down on his cock.

I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall.

Naraku then put his hands on my ass and spread my ass cheeks apart "Come on Miroku."

Miroku didn't hesitate he knealed behind me and lined his monster cock at the entrance to my asshole and started pushing forward.

I closed my eyes gritting my teeth at the sudden pain I was feeling. I've been fucked many times in the ass before, but never have I ever been fucked in the ass by a monster cock. "S-Stop Miroku-sama it hurts it's not going to fit."

"What's the matter my little pet it shouldn't hurt I've gotten my big cock into your ass before." Naraku said grinning at me. "You should be able to take Miroku's cock."

"I-It's too big Master Naraku." I said panting as Miroku continued to force his cock up my ass. Fuck it felt like my ass was ripping apart.

"Don't worry my little pet one he gets his cock in your tight ass you'll be screaming for us to keep going." Naraku said grabbing my hips and slammed me down on Miroku's cock to the point he was stuffed completely inside me.

I screamed in pain, but also I'm pleasure. I felt so full both Miroku and Naraku's were deep inside me.

"See? We made it fit." Naraku said.

"Fuck get ass is tight." Miroku groaned.

"So is her cunt." Naraku said "But we're going to fix that."

With that both Naraku and Miroku started thrusting their cocks inside me hard and fast not even giving me time to prepare myself. I dug my mails into Naraku's back screaming out in pleasure.

"OH FUCK AHHHHHHHHHH YES!!" I screamed "FUCK ME!! FUCK ME!!"

"I told you you'll be screaming for us to keep going." Naraku grunted. "You like being fucked in both holes don't you? You like how we treat you like a whore?"

I cleanest back against Miroku's chest and he grabbed my blond squeezing them roughly and pinching my nipples roughly between his fingers. "Oh Fuck Yes....I love getting fucked in both holes Master Naraku. I like feeling like a whore. Please keep treating me like a whore Master. Please don't stop I want to keep getting fucked in both holes."

Naraku grinned and chuckled. "You hear that Miroku it seems that my little pet wants to keep getting fucked in both holes."

Miroku laughed "So it seems. You have really turned her from the most viscious vampire in all of Japan into a crazy cock hungry whore."

Naraku nodded. "So I have and she loves it. Don't you my little pet."

I nodded. "Yes Master Naraku."

"Good. Now tell my brother what you really want to say."

I didn't hesitate. "Miroku-sama please stay. I want you to keep fucking me with your monster cock. I want you to keep fucking me along with Master Naraku. Please don't leave I really need your cock!!"

Miroku laughed again and reached around to rub my clit. "Of course I'll stay how can I resist such a kind offer from you."

I grinned happily and moaned loudly as Miroku attacked my clit with his fingers. "M-Master N-Naraku...."

"Yes my little pet?"

"C-Can Miroku-sama make me his too?" i asked.

Naraku looked at Miroku grinning a wicked grin and nodded. "Of course he can."

Miroku leaned his head down and licked my neck sending shivers up my spin. "I'll be gladly to make you mine also."

"Go ahead Miroku."

Before I could ask what they meant I felt sharp fangs bite deeply into my neck. I moaned closing my eyes. It didn't hurt it just sent more pleasure through my body causing my orgasn to approach more quickly and intensely.

"That's right my little pet cum for us and we'll both cum in both your holes." Naraku grunted picking up his pace.

My vision started to unfocused when by orgasn approached. I moaned loudly almost screaming my nails digging into Naraku's back even more and my cunt erupted into a fountain of juices it erupted onto Naraku and Miroku's cock and their legs; however they didn't stop fucking me and that sent me over the edge again causing me to cum even harder.

I knew Miroku and Naraku were close because their cocks were both getting harder and started throbbing inside me. "Please cum in both my holes. Fill me up with your cum!" I begged.

They both took my request and slammed me down further onto their cocks and they both erupted inside me fulling me both my holes spurt after spurt of cum up to the point that I was filled and cum started leaking around their cocks onto my thighs and the bed.

Miroku removed his fangs from must neck and somehow I couldnt focus on anything, but Miroku and Naraku's cock. It's like everything I new about myself was a lie and these two men made it.clear that I have always belonged to them.

Miroku and Naraku removed their softening cocks from inside me and I could feel the cum leaking out of my holes and down my legs. Naraku carefully laid me down on the bed covering my naked convulsing body with the silky blanket.

"Did my little pet enjoy get reward?" Naraku asked.

"Y-Yes Master Naraku I enjoyed the reward. Thank you." I looked over at Miroku. "And Thank you...Master Miroku."

Both Naraku and Miroku looked down at me and grinned as I closef slowly closed my eyes and peacefully let the darkness swarm around me.

Like I said before....I'm one lucky bitch to have two Master who can take care and satisfy me....and who I can serve in the best way I can.