Chapter 17: Weird Feelings.

**Naraku**

I laid there on my side watching Tsukiko who was sound asleep beside me.

I moved her hair from her face and she moaned in her sleep turning on her side facing towards me.

I smiled to myself wondering what she was dreaming, but I had a pretty good guess what she was dreaming about.

Then something dawned on me. I slowly sat up leaning my back against the wall feeling the coolness of the black stone against my bare back. I originally captured Tsukiko Yukimura just for her blood so I could become even more powerful; however the more I spend playing with her I've begin to get these strange feelings.

Feelings that I never knew it was possible for me to have. I was ways cold, heartless and always thinking about myself.

But right now I'm feeling something else...I feel like I....Love...Tsukiko.

I scoffed leaning my head back so I could stare up at the ceiling "It's impossible for me to love someone."

Tsukiko shifted beside me moaning again in her self and I quickly went quiet again, but she didn't wake up.

I can't love anyone. Or can I? I mean when I became king after my father died and I was next in line for the throne I was always told that I was never allowed to cry, be nice, laugh or love.

I frowned looking down at Tsukiko. I still remember my father's words.

"You cannot Love because you are a vampire...and Vampires don't love." he would always say.

But now I'm realizing that Vampires are capable of loving people. Who knows maybe I'll be the living proof. Only though who could ever love me? I'm the full definition of a Monster. Killing innocent girls for their blood just so  I could be powerful.

I used to never think about their feelings as long as I got what I wanted.  Sometimes I would think about what if I did get what I wanted what I do then?

I guess I would feel like a big completely jerk after words. I mean I killed so many people just so I could be powerful. I'm a fucking King for crying out loud I'm ready powerful.

I can't believe it took me hundreds of years just for my eyes to now open and realize that I turned Into a King like my father was. Something that I didn't want to happen, yet it happened anyway.

I sighed closing my eyes. What I real fuck up I've become.