Chapter 21: One Last Time

*Tsukiko*

I woke up to a head pounding headache. I slowly opened my eyes blinking a couple of times to cleat the bluryness away from my vision. I felt a warm hand slowly moving down my face and move my hair from face and I looked up to see who it was.

Naraku layer beside me and stared down at me with those beautiful, shiny, hypnotizing honey golden eyes and a surprising slight sweet smile on his face. "Hey...you're awake."

I quickly sat up surprised "M-Master..." Suddenly a sharp pain went through my neck. I winced putting a hand to my neck.

Naraku sat straight up and pulled me close to him my back towards him and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "Don't move so much." Was all he said.

My Masters actions were really surprising me he usually was rough with me, but right now he's being gentle and sweet I was wondering there his something wrong because of his sudden change in attitude. "Master is there something wrong?"

He put his chin on my head and there was a few seconds of hesitations until he finally said "No...there's nothing wrong. Why you ask?"

"Permission to speak what I have to say?"

"You may." he said.

"Well...Not to be disrespectful, but it's just surpring seeing you all nice and sweet to me." I paused trying to choose my words very carefully because if I said something out of my place I would probably regret it. "You are usually rough with me."

I took Naraku's silence as a sign that I had said something disrespectful. I looked down at my hands "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be dirspectiful."

"No. Its fine you weren't disrespectful." Naraku said after a long moment of silence "And I understand I'm sorry that I made you feel that way."

I shook my head "Its fine." I turned my head and stared out the window at the beautiful sunset....I paused a little confused at the situation. I looked down at myself my hair wasn't black it was my snowy white color. I looked over at the body length mirror that was across the room and my eyes were that dark, hypnotizing blue instead of dark red like "Amaya's" eyes should be.

"Master...what's going on?" I asked.

He looked down at me "What do you mean?"

I turned my head and looked over my shoulder up at him "I mean...It's daylight, but I'm still me and her."

Naraku sighed "Well...I took away your curse."

My eyes widened "You took away my curse?"

He nodded "Yes...I did...that why your neck started hurting because I bit you. It's one of the steps to removing it."

I didn't say anything half of me felt a little scared over the fact that my curse is gone, but then the other half felt sort of relieved over the fact that I can finally stay my true self with my master and don't have to keep turning into someone that doesn't want to be with him and tries to hurt him.

"Are you angry?" Naraku asked me snapping me out my thoughts.

"No Master I'm not angry..." I said "I'm grateful for what you done for me."

"Tsukiko I want to ask you something."

"Yes?"

Naraku hesitates for a moment then asked something that will change my life forever "Do you want to stay here with me and be mine forever?"

I nodded quickly "Yes! I do...I already swore that I was always going to be your toy. Or course."

Naraku smiled at my comment and reached over sliding his hands down my waists and across my thighs. "Okay then--"

"But first Master...can I make a request?" I asked my body shivering a little as his hands slid over my skin.

"What is it? Anything for my little pet." He whispered in my ear biting gently on my earlobe.

I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping my mouth " W-Well...Can...I....Can I call my brothers one last time  and tell them goodbye?

Naraku paused just above the sweet spot on my neck then sighed letting me go "Alright...but just for one last time...just to say goodbye...then once your done I will make you mine...officially."

I smiled and nodded "Yes...Thank you Master."

I made my decision I WANT to stay with Naraku I want to be his...he accepts me for who I am and he satisfy me and my sexual needs the way he wants to (which I love) It's the best that I stay here with him.

   I can't stay in the outside world with my brothers, with all those humans that despise me with anyone except here...where the people do accept me for who I really am and what I'm not.

My brothers might be pissed and won't like my decision, but its my choice and their going to have to do deal with it and move on.

Just like its my time to move on with my life. And that's exactly what I'm about to do.