Chapter 36: Master's Reward

**Tsukiko**

I sat in the big bath tub enjoying the warm water against my skin. It felt good to be in hot water right after working your muscles to please your Master's brother. I blushed remembering the thought that happened at least 2 hours ago.

Miroku was rough compared to Naraku, but I still loved it. Like me I loved it rough I even sometimes love how I feel helpless while Naraku's cock pounds inside me.

I wonder what both their cocks would feel like inside me. I thought curiously and I could feel my body getting hotter and not just from the water, but just imagining how it would feel if Naraku and Miroku could fuck me at the same time.

"Tsukiko." I heard Naraku call my name from the other side of the door.

I snapped out my thoughts and looked towards the closed door.."Yes Master?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm taking a bath." I answered.

"Well when you get done come out here me and you have some things to discuss." he said

"Y-Yes sir..." I gulped thinking on what I could of done to make Master Naraku angry with me.

So far nothing.

If Master Naraku is angry...oh please no not the whip. I thought. I better hurry and get out.

I reached forward letting the water out the bathtub and got out wrapping my body with a white towl and then walked out the bathroom into the cool bed room. There Naraku sitting at the edge of the bed with his arms crossed was Naraku.

He wasn't frowning, he wasn't smiling his face didn't show any emotion it was like he had a put a mask on just so I couldn't see how he was feeling.

I immediately got on my knees bowing my head. "I'm sorry Master Naraku...please forgive me for anything that I may have done wrong..please don't punish me."

Naraku looked down at me raising an eyebrow. "Punishing you? I'm not punishing you my little pet I'm rewarding you."

I looked up at him mentally sighing in relief "Rewarding me?"

Naraku nodded. "Yes rewarding you. You see I had a little chat with my brother and I asked him did my little pet behave herself and he told me that you behaved well for him."

I nodded. "Yes Master I did...I did everything he asked.

Naraku smiled down at me. "Good. Do you still want the reward?"

I just nodded.

Naraku motioned me to come to him. "Come here then, but instead of walking I want you to crawl to me my little pet."

"Yes Master Naraku." I got on my hands and knees and started crawling to him and when I was close enough to him Naraku pulled me up and placed me over his knees the yowl coming free from my body leaving me completely naked, but I didn't care I was just looking forward to Master Naraku's reward.

"However I do have one complaint." Naraku said as he ran his over my ass.

"W-What is that Master Naraku?"

"Why didn't you tell me that my brother fucked you?" He asked.

I looked at him from over my shoulder. "H-He told you?"

Naraku looked down at me. "No his expression gave him away while he was telling me about how well you behaved and did everything he asked. And also your sent was all over him."

I didn't say anything.

"Tell me my little pet did you like fucking my brother?" Naraku slapped my ass.