Chapter 49: Stay Forever

**Tsukiko**

When I awoke the first thing I noticed was that I was laying in a comfortable bed with a warm blanket pulled up against my naked body. I slowly opened my eyes, everything around me was dark except there was a little lightening here and there from the moons light that was peaking through the cracks in the curtains. 

Next I felt a warm body beside me and so I turned my head seeing that Master Naraku was sitting beside me in the bed his arm wrapped lovingly around me gently running his fingers through my hair. "Master...Naraku."

Naraku looked down at me "Tsukiko, you're awake how are you feeling?"

"What happened? How did I get back home?" I asked.

"You don't remember?"

I shook my head. "No I can't remember anything."

"What do you remember?"

"Not much only blacking out after all those men were forcing themselves on me and after seeing Master Miroku." I said "After that I can't remember much. Sorry Master."

"Don't apologize Tsukiko it's alright." Naraku said then sighed "Miroku told me that he heard that you wouldn't tell Deviln where I was."

I shook my head "No I didn't."

"Even after everything he did to you?"

"No. I wouldn't."

Naraku reached over and touched the tiny cuts on my skin that were starting to heal "You didn't have to Tsukiko you could of told him."

I sat up turning my body so I can face Naraku not even caring that i was still naked Master Naraku seen and felt my naked body enough times to make me not feel embarrassed anymore.

"But I didn't Master Naraku because he wanted to hurt you even worse kill you I read his thoughts and I was angry to hear him say those things about you...I-I-" I paused taking a deep breath "I love you Master Naraku and even he threatened to kill me I wasn't going to tell him where you were even if you are powerful."

Naraku didn't say anything he just looked at me.

I looked down at the little space between us and sighed. "Forgive me Master for being selfish or speaking out of line to you, but I don't want you getting hurt Master. I am your servant, your slave and it is my job to keep any of your enemies away from you or harming you even if it costs me my life."

Naraku sighed. "Tsukiko when I first laid my eyes on you I hated you, I wanted to kill you just so I could have your blood and make myself powerful then I already am and after I made you summit to me I was going to kill you after I got bored with you; however you changed my mind."

I looked at him confused "Me?"

Naraku nodded "Yes you...you changed me Tsukiko, you showed me what it feels like to love someone. I have human blood in me Tsukiko and human emotions, but I never really knew how to use them because I was raised by my father and he hated emotions and eventually I turned out like him."

"But you're nothing like him. You're better then him." I said.

"That's after you came into my life Tsukiko I became nothing like him." Naraku said. "So my point is Tsukiko you don't have to protect me anymore so instead let me protect you like any lover should."

"Lover?"  A lover? I never really knew what it meant to have a lover maybe that's because I never fallen in love before. "M-Master Naraku...."

"Yeah?"

I looked up at Naraku "C-Can...I....I stay with you forever?"

Naraku took me into his arms and pulled me into his lap then lean forward and kissed me passionately, not forceful like he always was. but it was a passionate loving kiss. I was a little surprised at first, but I just let my eyes close and kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around tightly around my waist where his hands eventually trailed down to my bare ass.