Chapter 18: Trying The Best I Can.

**Kioshi**

I yawned putting my elbow on the table and leaning my head against my hand.

I heard Raiden sigh and place his hand on my shoulder "Kio....why don't you to get some rest? You look exhausted."

I shook my head "No...I'm not sleeping until Annabelle gets back."

Raiden sat down on the floor at the table across from me "Look....I know you're worried and all that so I am, but you can't put off sleep too."

I looked at him slamming my hand down on the table "I DON'T WANT ANY SLEEP!"

I rarely raised my voice at anyone let alone my brother. I frowned and looked down "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to shout at you."

Raiden just scoffed "See how you react when you don't get sleep...you go into your bitch mode."

Before I could answer the sound of someone coming through the door interrupted me. Raiden and I looked up see it was just Annabelle.

I looked into her eyes when I did I saw the look of sadness and disappointment clearly. I was about to ask her what happened when Raiden beat me to it.

"Did you find anything?" he asked.

Annabelle frowned and sat down on the floor at the table with us looking down her bangs covering her eyes.

"Annabelle? What's the matter?" I asked reaching for her hand.

Annabelle pulled her hand away and sighed "I'm sorry, but I didn't find any information about Tsukiko's whereabouts."

I didn't say anything neither did Raiden.

"I'm so sorry Kioshi-kun and Raiden-kun." Annabelle continued "I'm trying the best I can, but I just can't get enough clues to find her."

I sighed "No need to apologize Anna."

"Yeah." Raiden said "We understand we knew it wasn't going to be easy, but that doesn't mean we should give up. We're going to find our sister and we're going to bring her safe and sound. So that's why we shouldn't give up so easily."

Annabelle looked up her eyes a little watery, but she just blinked a couple of times and they were back to normal. She smiles slightly and nods "Yeah...you're right. We ARE going to find her."

I slightly smiled without saying. Then looked down the table frowning while Raiden and Annabelle talked. It's been 3 whole days since Tsukiko went missing and every hour that went by I have this strange worried feeling in my chest that I just don't want to admit to.

I closed my eyes Where ever you are Tsukiko...I hope you're alive and safe.

Konichiwa Mina...sorry the chapter is so short...my mind is starting to slowly go blank with writers block....sooooo just bare with me for the time being.

(-___-) let's hope that it'll go away really soon...like ASAP.