Chapter 34: Pleasuring His Brother.

**Tsukiko**

"Tsukiko I have something important that I need to  tell you."

I turned around facing Naraku as a buttoned up my maids uniform. Naraku wanted me to wear this today instead of the clothes we just bought for me. I asked why, but he just told me to put it on with no questions asked along with no bra or underwear just incase he wanted to have a little fun with me. Of course I didnt ask anymore questions I just did what I was suppose to do like a good little slave would do. "Yes Master?"

Naraku sighed "Apparently my brother is coming over for a visit."

Brother? I didn't know Naraku had a brother. Well I guess that was to be expected Naraku doesn't really say much about his family and I wasn't going to bug him about it neither.

I nodded "Okay."

"So I want you to serve him, attend to all his needs and if he asks for anything give it to him with no questions asked." Naraku explained. "Got it?"

Whoa his brother must be someone really important if Naraku's going to such lengths. I thought then nodded "Yes Master I got it."

"Good because I will be asking him if my little pet has been behaving. And if I find out you're not..." Naraku pulled me towards him sitting down on the bed and bent me over his knees lifting my dress up and spanked my bare ass. "Because this is what I'm going to do to you."

I moaned a little when he brought his hand down hard on my ass. I could feel myself getting wet as Naraku spanked my ass and I squirmed on his lap moving myself up higher where his hand struck my cunt. I gasped.

Naraku grabbed me by the hair and lifted me up into his face "It seems my little pet likes being spanked."

I nodded "Yes Master I like being spanked."

Naraku smirked "Well it seema since you like being spanked  by my hand I'm going to have to bring out my whip."

I gulped "Please No Master."

"Then don't disbehave for my brother. " He said.

I better do what his brother says if I don't want to get spanked with the whip. "Yes Master I'll  behave."

Naraku smiled letting go of my hair "Good because if you're good I'll give you a special treat. Okay?"

I nodded "Yes Master."

Naraku stood up "Good now lets go my brother would be here any moment."

I stood up beside him pulling down and straightening my dress before falling Naraku out the room. We walked down the hall until we were  walking down the steps and there stood a man, he looked about the same height as Naraku, his hair was a deep dark blue that could be mistaken for black and he had the most brightest purple eyes I have ever seen.

He turned to face us giving Naraku a wide grin showing his long pearl white fangs. "Naraku."

Naraku sighed stopping at the last step his hand on the wooden railing. "Miroku."

"Now Now is that some way to greet your brother who you haven't seen in almost 5 years not since Dad left this country." Miroku said.

Anger flashed Naraku's eyes. "Don't speak about that bastard in this house."

Miroku put up hia hands laughing a little. "Okay, Okay my apologies...I forgot you and him didn't quite angree on many things." Miroku's eyes looked at me the grin still on his face as he looked at me from head to toe a slight lust appearing in his gaze "And who is this?"