Two Different Crowds (ShadAmy)

TRIGGER WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS THEMES OF BULLYING WHICH I DO NOT SUPPORT. PLEASE BE NICE TO EACH OTHER AND STAND UP TO BULLYING GUYS.

Hey guys EmeraldTK here and yes! The book has finally come out! This is not an introduction the next chapter is introduction.

This is just and introduction to all the new people.

Hi, my name is EmeraldTK and I made so many other books. That sadly sucked. Other people seemed to like them. But anyways my last book I'm In Love With A Bad Boy was the best book so far, so I made a new book and your reading the sort of introduction.

I noticed I'm getting better at my books by book. I guess it means I'm getting older and more mature.

So this books are Fan fictions, also known as ShadAmy.

I'm pretty sure you guys already know that means Shadow x Amy. You know them as a couple.

So I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm talking about. And as you read in the description yes Amy is popular in this story. No she's not going to be slutty, she's a bit rude but only if people are rude to her. And she sometimes may act mean just to impress Mina. Oh just because Amy is popular doesn't mean she's the leader. Mina is.

Sorry if the cover looks bad by the way I wanted to put words but that might change later.

So I hope you enjoy this story please no hate comments, just go easy on me so I hope you read my book and like it.

EmeraldTK