Just Friends

Deanna POV-

"Get em Auntie's baby." I cheered on Livy as she ran after Mason, Shep's dog.

She stopped for a minute, looked at me smiling, then continued to run after him.

She finally caught up to him and hugged him. He licked all over her face, she softly fell to the ground, and giggled.

"Alright Mason. That's enough kisses." I picked up Livy and rubbed his head.

"May." She pointed to Mason.

"Yes that's Mason. Good girl. Let's go in and get him some food and water. Okay?"

She shook her head.

We went inside Shep's house to feed Mason.

"You wanna feed Mason? Here put the water there." I gave her a cup of water to put in Mason's bowl.

I pointed to it. She did.

"Yay!" Livy I clapped.

And got the bag of dog food out the kitchen cabinet and put it in his bowl.

Mason immediately began to grub.

"May!" Livy said to Mason.

"Yeah, he's eating." I grabbed her hand.

You're probably wondering, where Shep is? Let alone, what's going on in my life.

Here goes.

I graduated high-school. Thank God. 🙄

And I have moved to New Jersey to stay with my sister Kenya and her husband Odell.

My sister is a highly successful business owner of a cosmetics company and  her husband is Odell Beckham Jr a, wide receiver for the New York Giants.

It took a lot of convincing on Kenya's part because my dad wanted me to stay home and go to LSU, but she told him, she had me. And that O and her would keep me focused, so he agreed.

I will be attending Rutgers University in a couple of weeks. I'm excited to begin a new chapter. And I'll know someone because my friend PJ is going to. He's staying on campus though, and a big part of his decision to go, was his bestie Odell. 🙄

Both Shep and Odell let him design their cleats for the final game of last season. And because of that, he has gained a bit of notoriety and even has offers to work for Nike as a resident artist, the summer after our freshman year designing cleats for the .

Shep did it for me, because regardless of me and PJ's past, he knows PJ is my friend and a sincere and genuine dude and he didn't want to be evil like that.