Inappropriate Outfits

Deanna POV-

Me and Livy had been house sitting for Shep, while he was at practice and then, had an in-store signing in Manhattan at a clothing store with some other Giants players.

That's why we were playing with Mason earlier.

He had called to tell me he was on his way home, so my goal was to cook him dinner, then ask if he could watch Livy, while I went to this campus event PJ was telling me about.

Livy was asleep, so I used that time to cook him Garlic Chicken, potatoes and a vegetable medley.

I would cut up a smaller plate of this for Livy as well.

As I was finishing up, I heard Mason barking, which let me know Shep was parking in his garage.

He eventually came through the door.

"That smell good Anna." He put his gym bag down and came over to be nosey and greedy.

"Stop." I hit his hand. "It's almost done."

"How you gon be mean to me in my own house? Hey Mason." He rubbed Mason's head.

"Can you do me a favor Shep?" I asked him.

"No." He said looking in his fridge.

I stale faced him.

He laughed. "What's up?"

"Can you watch Livy for me?" I said cutting off the stove.

"Yeah, where you going?" He got a bottle of water out.

"They having this thing on campus and I wanted to go."

"How long its gonna be?"

"Umm, I should be back by 11. No later than midnight."

"Cool. You can take my Benz if you need to." He said drinking the water.

He had a Bentley, but his Benz was his everyday car.

"Aww you're so sweet. Let me check on Livy, then I'mma run to the house and change and be back. You can fix your plate." I got a plate out for him.

I went in Shep's living room, to see Livy waking up on the pallet I had made her.

"You hungry Stink?" I picked up her, she wiped her eyes and shook her head.

I noticed she needed her diaper changed. So I did that, then took her in the kitchen with Shep.

She smiled as soon as she saw him. She loves Shep. Shep took her from me and chomped her neck like a pacman.

She giggled wildly.

I washed my hands and cut up Livy some food into manageable pieces. But Shep was already feeding her off his plate.

"Here's her own. I'll be back." I sat the plate down, then left out to go home.

I looked in my closet to see what I was going to wear.

It was a party/concert, thrown by a fraternity at the school.

PJ told me, everyone was geeked up about it. It was one of the hottest events they had, pre-start of the school year.

I guess that's one of the down sides of not living on campus, I don't get all the info about these events. But thank God for PJ.

This was my first college party and I wanted to be fly and sexy. I wanted everyone in the room to stop and wonder who was that girl from Baton Rouge, Louisiana.