Authors Note- Yall Are Amazing

I'm going to update later but I have to say I love you guys so much. I know I say that a lot, but I like really do. I love yall as much as Odell loves Dancing, and yall know Odell cant sit his ass still. I love yall as much as Aug love Popeyes. As much as Shep love Chanel. 😂😂😂

No I'm serious and here's why:

Every chapter y'all legit show up and talk about these made up people that I thought of in my head like they are actually living breathing humans.

Yall offering them advice like they can really hear yall and I live for it.

Now not all the time do I agree with yall. But whether I agree or not, it still means so much that you think enough of what I write to have a thought.

I am 9 books in I believe, and some of yall have been here since book 1 ready for love when I didnt know what the hell I was doing. And that was in 2014. Like one of my readers was like girl yeah I started reading you in high school and I'm in college now.

I know yall get sick of me saying I love yall. Like Ashad gets sick of DJ Khaled always in his face. But I am just so grateful. So yes, Imma continue to tell yall like DJ Khaled tells his son, I love yall.

Yall dont have to read my shit.there are thousands of books on wattpad. You could be doing something else. But yall always show up. I look at the comments some time and be like dang you still read?

Just know I am grateful. Just know I appreciate yall passion, even if yall annoy me sometimes with these debates and arguments. 😫😂😂

And I am so impressed with the level of intelligent comments yall give. Hell some of yall 10 and give better advice than Iyanla.

Yall are my family. I dont know all of you. We are not only all over the country, we are all over the world. Like literally the world. I dont know if everyone is black, but if you arent and read, like wow.

I just had to get that off my chest. Now back to keeping yall shook 😈