For Those Irritated With Deanna

If you are irritated with Deanna, Please see my response to the reader below.

I don't write books out of a place of acting right because someone has a "good man

I don't write books out of a place of acting right because someone has a "good man." I write out of a place of female empowerment, whether they have a man or not. This book is about Deanna and Shep growing as people.

And what some of you don't understand is that, you have more knowledge than the character.

If a man has a history of sleeping around, and a headline is written, you can't say you wouldn't feel a type of way. Especially if its his ex. The headline said they saw them leaving together, so it wasnt just sitting like in the picture.

Its just like the picture O took with Khloe in real life He said his girl felt some type of way. As she should. Those pics were inappropriate.

Deanna does not know the truth, only what is presented to her. You guys saw Sheps reaction, she didnt. Stop acting like she can see what you can and give her a chance to confront the problem
PleAse.

As Kenya had to grow. So does Deanna. If you want to see a fully grown character with no growth, by all means read another book. I don't want to waste your time.

This is the last time Im talking about this. Either see how the story plays out, or read another book. But don't send me messages about what I should do with my book, unless I ask.

I am not a new writer. I dont need you to tell me how to do this. Its a reason, I have readers that have still been following me from book 1, which was written in 2014. They trust me as writer. If you don't after reading More Than Friends, and Can't Have It All, then honestly I don't know what to tell you, besides dont waste your time reading my book of it doesnt meet your standards.

I am probably the nicest author out there. I treat everyone with respect, but dont push me.

Good day.