Address Me As Doctor

Deanna POV-

"He doesn't mean that Anna." Ray tried to diffuse, shep's anger.

"I do. It's over. You can go." Shep told me.

"Shep please try to understand my..."

"Get the fuck out." He yelled.

"Sterling." Ray yelled.

"It's fine. Ray. I'll just go."

"Anna I will talk to him."

"Ain't no talking. We're done and I mean that. Get out." He held the door.

I walked out. Ray jogged after me. "Anna I understand. Just give him sometime. Okay? He loves you more than you know." I saw tears in her eyes.

"Yeah." I wiped mine.

She hugged me tight. "I promise you things are gonna get back right. Call me if you need anything."

"I will." We hugged and I left.

I went to the car and broke down. I had never felt so alone and helpless in this moment.

And the more I thought about what my dad did, the more I thought about not going home. The only problem was I had nowhere to go.

My stomach growled in both pain and hunger. I opened the McDonalds, and my eyes bulged at what I found.

It had to be 3,000 dollars worth of cash, wrapped in rubber-bands. I thought about taking the money and running off. But then again if thin mint found out he made a mistake, I'm sure he would seen his goons to kill me.

I quickly closed the bag at the thought and went to find him the only way I could, by waiting on "his block". Niggas kill me with the "my block shit." No the "block" belongs to Baton Rouge 🙄.

I waited for what seemed to be 30 minutes. There was no sight of him. I thought about driving off. As soon as I cut my car on, I heard a knock on the passenger side window.

 As soon as I cut my car on, I heard a knock on the passenger side window

Where the hell does he come from? I thought.

"Open the door." He said.

If we was gonna kill me, he would have done it already right?

I opened the door. He got in.

"What I tell you about coming down here?" He scrolled through his phone that wouldn't stop buzzing.

"I came to give you this back." I handed him the bag.

He started to chuckle.

"What's funny?" I said confused.

"This was a test. And you passed." He grabbed the bag, took out some money and handed it to me.