The Teas

Deanna POV-

"So Shad we want all the teas." Anais said smacking on her subway steak and cheese sandwich.

"Excuse you?" Dr. Jennings said eating something nasty and healthy again.

"We friends now. So we can call you Shad."

He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"The teas." She moved her hands like she was rubbing change.

"There is no teas."' He put emphasis on teas in between eating his tofu wrap or whatever.

I laughed because he sounded funny the way he said it.

"Listen, in our squad we share teas."

"I didn't ask to be apart of your squad. Nor do I want to be." He looked at her chewing.

I laughed at how he played rude so well.

"Whatever. Me and Anna will get the teas. Even if it's from Cruella." She chomped on Doritos.

"I got a little teas." I said eating my chicken panini.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Spill it sus." Yes sus. That's how Anais says it.

"I heard from a little birdie..."

"You mean loud big mouth one." Dr. J rolled his eyes.

"Now Shad you know that's not Christ-Like. Talking about the sinners like that. Your father in heaven would not approve." Anais said chewing obnoxiously.

We both looked at her.

"What?" She said with her mouth full.

"You are so..." i shook my head.

"Girl, I'm hungry. And y'all fam so I can be myself. You know around Otto I gotta act like one of them skinny chicks that only eat salads and other healthy cuisines."

"Girl..." I laughed.

"It's hard keeping up these appearances as a football wife. I gotta pretend I'm skinny cause I eat healthy like the rest of the birds. Eating Hummas and stuff I can't pronounce."

"Goodbye." I rolled my eyes. "Anyway. Dr. J she said you left her at the indoor sky diving place."

"I did." He said unbothered.

Anais let out and obnoxious laugh. "He left that ho."

"Watch your mouth." Dr. J eyed her.

"My bad. Forgot I was sitting at the table with my Lord and Savior."

"Anyway, why you do that Dr. J that's so mean." I tried not to laugh, but I wanted to.

"She was rude. I went out my way to make the best date possible and all she did was complain. Complain I didn't tell her where we were going so she could've wore different clothes. Complain indoor sky diving was too unsafe and for kids. I don't do arguments. I just remove myself from negative situations. And that's what I did. I don't owe her anything. I took her out because I wanted to, not because I had to."

"Teach me your ways Shad. That's some savage shi-I mean stuff." Anais said drinking her pop.

"Not savage. You just teach people how to treat you. People only do what you allow. I'm not allowing you to treat me like shit."