First Day

Deanna POV-

"Don't you look fake smart." O said as I walked into the kitchen.

" O said as I walked into the kitchen

"Shut up." I said grabbing the cereal.

Today was my first day of college. I was a little excited and nervous. The good thing was that me and Anais had a couple classes together. The bad thing, so did PJ. I would have to see him today. 🙄

"You excited?" O asked me cutting the ingredients to make his green drink.

"Yeah, kinda."

"College was probably the best time of my life. It's where I met big head and we made memories." He said putting the stuff in the blender.

"What's your favorite moment from college?" I asked him as I poured milk into my cereal.

"Dang its so many. I would say uhh..."

Kenya walked in with K-Man in her arms and Livy following behind her.

Livy rubbed her eyes and walked to me wanting me to pick her up.

"Hey Auntie's baby." I picked her up and kissed her cheek. She pointed to the cereal. I let her get some if mine.

"Baby what's your best college memory?" O asked K, as she put K-Man in the high chair so she could fix his bottle.

"Anything with me and B acting goofy."

O looked at her.

"What?" She knew exactly why he was big mad.

"So our experiences don't count. Its cool." He said salty.

"Baby, I was playing. I knew you would get sensitive. When you came to my dorm thinking you was gonna finesse me. Opening your shirt, to show your tired six pack. But I closed the door in your face and you said you was gonna send me back to the hood."

"What? That don't even sound like me."

"Boy." She rolled her eyes. "Anna he was so full of himself. He thought everybody wanted that tired six pack."

"This coming from someone who created an Instagram with thirst traps to get me to notice."

"Now Anna does that sound like me? I am a lady, and will always be one." She said warming K-Man's bottle.

"Oooo I wish B was here so he can hear your lies." O said turning on the blender.

Kenya facetimed B.

"I ain't got nothing to say to you rich hoes. Yall don't even send my broke ass a smoke signal no more. Up there living The life I should be living."

"Brandon shut up. Thats you ain't got no time for us. Mr. Principal."

"Oh congrats B. I didn't know you were a principal now." I said.