Little Cookie Monsters

Odell POV-

"Olivia we are not going to do this." I tried to leave, but she stood with her arms wrapped around my legs, bawling her tiny eyes out.

" I tried to leave, but she stood with her arms wrapped around my legs, bawling her tiny eyes out

"Me and mommy will be back in a couple of days." I patted her head reassuring her.

She wouldn't let go or stop crying.

I sighed, put my luggage down and picked her.

"Why you acting like this pretty girl?" I wiped her eyes. She huffed and puffed, and put her head on my shoulder.

"You always stay with Auntie Anna. And you get to be with Uncle Shep and Mason. You don't want to play with Mason?"

She shook her head no.

I rolled my eyes. I was just realizing K nor I have went more than a day without our kids. If I wasn't there, K was. And if K wasn't I was.

It was something K and I did on purpose. We wanted to be there and raise them. But damn this shit was biting us in the ass.

K-Man was restless and wouldn't stop crying either. Kenya was trying to calm him.

"Ba-Ba will be back tomorrow okay?"

She shook her head no, and held me tighter.

Anna came down stairs.

"Yall just gonna have to let them cry. They'll get over it." Deanna said irritated.

"Livy come watch movies with Auntie." Anna tried to get her from me.

She screamed, yelled, and kicked something serious.

"Just let her go." I told Deanna.

"Olivia." I looked at her.

She wiped her tiny nose and eyes.

"Daddy and Mommy have to go somewhere very important. If we miss this, we could be in trouble. You want baba in trouble?"

She shook her head no.

"Then we will be if you don't stay here and be good with Auntie Anna. Okay."

She didn't respond she just put her head back on my shoulder.

"Lets just couch it baby. Kenyon is too irritable." Kenya came down the stairs with Kenyon in her arms.

"Kenya. I already paid for the resort."

"I know Odell, but I'm not gonna just leave K-Man here acting like this. He'll been den got himself sick. Anna can you warm up his bottle for me?"