Slow Best Fransss

Deanna POV-

"Toya can I talk to you." She was in Shep's office typing at the computer.

"I have to prepare these settlement documents for Terrence's lawyer." She didn't look up.

"I know. It won't take long." I stood at the door.

She sighed then put her chin on her hand annoyed. "Yes?"

"Uh...do you mind if I sit here." I said sitting in the chair in front of her.

"You're already seated so." She shrugged. "Doesn't matter what I think." She put a piece of paper in the desk and slammed it shut.

"Why do you do that?" I bursted out frustrated.

"Excuse me?" She said with a slight attitude like who you talking to.

"Why do you do that? Treat everybody who you come in contact with, like shit?" I said mad.

"I don't know what your problem is little girl. But you need to leave. Don't come in here cursing at me. Come back and talk to me when you resolve whatever you got going on." She fanned me away.

"No, I'm going to talk to you now." I stood up angry.

"Dr. Jennings is the most caring person you could ever meet. I have never met someone so devoted to God and helping people. He doesn't have to do it. But he does it anyway. And you know he really liked you. Why I don't know because there is nothing about you to be liked."

"Excuse me?" She stood up and walked closer to me. "Sterling come get your girl." She yelled.

"Sterling is not my father I don't need him to get me. But what you need to do is to fucking wake up. Even when we didn't see anything to be liked about your bitter ass Dr. Jennings did. And all he talked about was your potential and how he wanted to know the real you. But for whatever reason you treated him like shit and was being a bitch, just like you do with everybody else."

"Sterling." She yelled again.

He ran in. "What?"

"Get this girl out my face before I knock her young ass into the middle of next week."

" I don't even know why I'm wasting time, you don't deserve him anyway." I brushed passed her and Sterling.

She was a lost cause.

-----

"Brandon this is my bestie Anais." I introduced Anais to Brandon. Me, him, and Kenya were doing lunch.

Anais sat next to me in the booth at Fridays.

"Let me just pre-warn you, be ready for a life time of pain and dry pussy. Or in my case dry dick." Brandon said looking at the menu.

"Can you not?" Kenya elbowed him.

"What? I'm just preparing the girl for what's ahead when you choose to be a best-friend of someone coming from your bloodline. Although the other half of D's is young thug."

I stale faced him.

"Its a joke. You know your mama is...she...she a mama."