All L's

Shep POV-

"Uh Bubba, I did not come from country ass Oklahoma City, to sit in Jersey and do nothing." My baby sister Raven came in my room and stood at the door irritated.

" My baby sister Raven came in my room and stood at the door irritated

"I told you, you can take my car and go wherever you want."

"Where the hell I'm gon go, Bubba. I don't know where shit is."

"GPS." I said irritated.

"No, I want your ass to take me." She plopped on the bed.

I ignored and just looked at my tv.

"Bubba what is wrong?" She sighed.

"Nothing."

"Then why for the past few days you have went to practice and came home and laid in the dark. Watching this same ol lame Insecure shit."

"Insecure isn't lame."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "What the hell is wrong?"

"Nothing Raven, just leave me the fuck alone about it." I snapped.

"Please tell me you have not fallen for one of these raggedy hoes you be fucking."

I ignored her.

"Oh my gawd. See I knew one of these Kim K wanna be's was gon trap yo black ass. I don't understand you NFL niggas. Yall always complain thirsty hoes be coming for your shit. What yall really mean is black hoes. But the moment you meet one that remotely resembles a Jenner/Kardashian reject, yall the first to hop on. No love for the ebony out here."

"Yet your last girlfriend was white?"
I scrunched up my face at her hypocritical ass.

"First off, she wasn't white. She was Italian. Respect her cultural identity. Second off..."

"Raven are you kidding me? What the hell is Italian?"

"She's not defined by black and white."

"Oh my God." I laughed at her foolishness.

"Second off, I date women of all races. I'm like the Civil Rights Act, I don't discriminate. But see you NFL hoes,  date the same kind of women, and reject the same kind. Mainly, women who look like me. So don't put me in your category."

"Raven goodbye." She was irritating the shit out of me.

"Not until we resolve your lil emotional problems. Spill the tea, so I can be messy and sell your business to the shade room for some coins." She did a hand motion like give it up.