White Fish

Deanna POV-

"Hm-hm." Brandon cleared his throat as I walked in the kitchen.

K was feeding K-Man and Livy and Brandon was munching on a gyro with fries.

Brandon cleared his throat really loud again.

"Why do you keep doing that?" I got the food Kenya had bought for me off the stove.

"Blue eyes and blonde hair almost mistaked you for Lil Kim. Since when you became white fish?"

Fish is a term used by gay men to describe biological women.

"I wanted to try something different." I sat at the counter and began unwrapping my food.

K and Brandon were looking at me.

"What?" I looked at them.

"Nothing." They both mumbled then went back to what they were doing.

I started eating my pizza puff and fries and looked up and they were staring.

"Why are y'all staring at me?" I said with my mouth full and wiped my mouth.

They shook their head nothing, then went back to what they were doing.

Shep facetimed me.

"Hey baby." I lit up.

"Whoa." Shep said caught off guard at my new hair.

"You like?" I smirked and bit my bottom lip.

"I'mma have to put you on lock looking that good. Who you trying to look good for?"

"I dunno. Some sexy nfl player I met. So you better act right or I'll be gone."

"You ain't leaving me. I'm not gonna let you." Shep said in a sexy low tone.

I got up and went away from the kitchen.

"I can't stop thinking about yesterday baby, it was amazing." I let out a shy smile.

"Glad I could be of service."

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"Nah it was amazing for me too."

I blushed super hard.

"Where you at?" shep asked.

"Home. What? Y'all on break from practice?"