Cowgirls Vs Whiners

Deanna POV-

"You didn't tell me you had a podcast." I had just got my food from Panda Express and sat in front of Dr. Jennings.

We had a student building with different restaurants, set up sorta like a mall concourse where they had tables for you to eat and I sometime stopped by between classes.

He pretended he didn't hear me and kept eating his, whatever it was looked healthy, so I know it was nasty.

"I know you hear me." I said.

"I have a girlfriend just so you know." He looked at me.

I smacked my lips.

He smirked and kept eating his little healthy meal.

"What is that?" I looked in disgust.

"Vietnamese Rice-Noodle Salad."

"Sounds appetizing  ." I said sarcastically as I opened my food box.

"Its good for you."

"Thats why I don't want it. My boyfriend eats stuff like that during the season. I rather not."

"Season?" He raised his brow drinking his bottled water.

"Yeah he plays football." I said eating my rice and orange chicken.

"For Rutgers?"

"No, the Giants."

He laughed, "yeah, right."

"Seriously. Why would I lie?"

"Which one then?" He turned his lip, not believing me.

"Sterling Shepard."

"Must be a bench player cause I never  heard of him." He shrugged and went back to eating.

"Whatever. For you info he leads the Giants in touchdowns behind Odell Beckham Jr."

"And what does that mean? Him and Odell had butterfingers in last years play-offs. How you gon catch all season and drop passes when it counts. Please. Cowboy nation."

"Oh so you're a fake cowgirls fan, like everybody else." I rolled my eyes.

"Baby, I been a Cowboys fan, since I left mama womb."'

"Yeah well we beat your cowgirls not once, but twice and if I recall yall was one and done in the play-offs. So don't come for my Giants."

"Oh you mean the New York Whiners? Who whine to the refs everytime they don't get a call, backed by Eli Can't Throw A Pass To Save His Life, Manning."

"My quarterback out did yours."

"As I recall, Dak lead the quarterbacks last year. Your point is moot. You and Sterling Slippery Hands Shepard."

I stale faced him. He smirked, eating his nasty salad.

"You're a hater."

"No, I'm just telling the truth. The Giants suck."

"And so do the cowgirls."