Here Lies Yung Shep

Shep POV-

"Yung Shep we going to Vegas after the game Sunday. Already got your hotel room, along with the  pussy thats gon be waiting for you reserved." My teammate TD patted me on my shoulder as we were at our lockers changing after practice.

"I can't go this weekend." I said putting on my deodorant.

"You what nigga? Since when you ain't never been down for our weekend, escapades or shall I say sexcapades. Oooouuu." He said out loud and held out his hand for me to dap.

"Since he got a girl." O said coming over to my locker.

TD laughed "This nigga ain't got no girl. Maybe girl of the week. But we all know the only faithful muthfucka in this locker room is you O."

I just kept getting dressed not saying anything. I sat down on my stool in front of my locker.

"So I'mma ask you again nigga, are you going cause if not that means more pussy for me." He leaned against my locker.

"Enjoy." I simply said. Putting on my shoes.

O was still standing by my locker.

"Nigga what the hell is wrong with you? The season about to start and we ain't going to be able to go out like that. You betta get your last fucking in now."

"I got a girl TD." I sighed frustrated. "I'm not down with that no more."

TD looked at me and O serious, then burst into laughter.

"Yall Yung Shep talking about he got a girl." He said to the locker room real loud.

The room filled with laughter and waved hands like yeah whatever.

"That nigga lying." Somebody yelled. "That nigga middle name pussy he get so much of it."

"Exactly." TD said laughing until he saw neither O or me were amused.

He face turned from laughter to shock. "Nigga you serious? Nigga you serious." The question then became a statement.

"Get away TD." I stood up and straightened my shirt.

"Damn man. I thought I'd never see the day. Who is she that Bianca chick?"

"Don't worry about it." I said.

"TD I need to talk to Shep. Can you give us a minute?"

"Fasho big dawg."

O asked me to follow him to one of the offices nobody was in. I reluctantly went in.

"You wasn't going to tell me?" O asked me.

"I see Kenya's big mouth did." I rolled my eyes.

"Or maybe it was you, flexing for the gram. I know what type of tat Anna got."

"We weren't flexin. It was a gift."

"A gift?" He said like he was some parent.

"Yeah a fucking gift." I snapped. "Don't come questioning me. You been treating me like shit ever since Anna and I been friends. And I've been taking it cause you big bro. But how the hell you gon trust me with Livy and Kenya, your own flesh and blood but not Anna?"

"I don't need you acting like my enemy right now, I need you to be my bestfriend. My bestfriend who I bailed out when nobody was there. My bestfriend who mentored me and taught me about this game. Am I scared about taking on this thing with her, yeah bro. I'm scared. Shitless. Cause I care about her a lot.

And I never felt how she makes me feel. Like we weren't talking for a bit, and I couldn't get out a bed bro. A grown ass man, and I couldn't get out of bed over Lil Kylie is what Ray call her." I let out a smirk.

. "And I literally laid in my bed shaking as she slept on my chest last night. Because she loves me so purely and I just don't want to fuck that up. I want to be who she thinks I am and to do that I need my bestfriend who I can talk to. Whose relationship I look up to. Not an enemy."

He took a moment, then looked in my eyes. "This is not gonna be easy. You cannot turn off who you been, overnight."

"I know." I sighed.

"When you even think about it, remember you think about the choice you made to be with her. You made that choice. And just like you made that choice, you can choose to be faithful."

"I hear you." I sighed.

"Choose wisely." He held out his hand to dap mine.

I dapped him.

He hugged me. "Be good to her bruh. I'm trusting you."

"I got you."

O got his things and left.

I went back in the locker room. TD was standing on my stool and all the guys were surrounding my locker.

"We are sad to hear our brother Yung Shep has died. He was a good man." TD said like a preacher.

"Yes lawd he was." One of them waived their hands like a church lady.

"He was a hoe, but yall he was still a good man."

"That he was." Someone said in the crowd.

"He loved white bitches, with an occasional latina, but he was good."

"Yes he was."

"God why, why, oh why, oh why did you have to take our brother."

"Why lawd." Somebody said like they were in church.

"He was short as hell, and had a nose wide as the Mississippi, but lawd he didn't deserve to die."

"No he didn't."

"His teeth looked like a pack of white chicklets just sitting in his mouth, but God why."

"Why God."

I pushed TD down off my stool. The guys started laughing.

"We gon miss you bruh." He patted my back. I hit his hand away.

"When she break your heart, we'll be here." They said and went back to their lockers.

They are truly some clowns.

Yall I was wondering why Vic took the group photo down and I found out it was because the media was making a big deal about it. And saying they should be punished for going to Miami and not practing with the rest of the team. But their coach said they had the day off, I swear man. The media always starting stuff.