Weirdo

Deanna POV-

"He already gave us 100 pages to read before the next class like, what the fuck?" Anais said as we roamed the bookstore looking for our books.

"That's crazy. 100 hundred pages?"

"100 hundred D. Like I'm so over it. I so am considering changing my major if this is what I'm going to have to deal with for the next four years." She sighed looking through books.

Anais was a psychology major, and me well, I was undecided so I was just taking general courses.

The bell made a sound as someone entered the bookstore. I didn't pay too much attention to who came through the door tho.

My phone rang. It was Kenya.

"Hey Sis." I said looking for the history book on my list.

"How are you gonna buy your books, when you left my card on the counter. I sat it out for you."

"I know, but Shep gave me the money so I'm fine. I told him no, but he insisted."

"Okay. Well what time are you coming home?"

"Uh...me and Anais are going to get manis and pedis afterward. And we'll probably grab lunch so maybe 7?" I said trying to reach for a book. But I was too short.

"Okay, well call me when you're on your way."

"Okay. Love you."

"Love you too."

We hung up.

A tall arm reached and grabbed the book I was reaching for.

Sidenote: You heauxs can have Odell and Shep

Sidenote: You heauxs can have Odell and Shep. This my Giant. I told SkateboardP I wasn't going to use him, but seeing how many other folks love him, I have to. His name is Rashad Jennings and he plays on the Giants.

"Being tall has its advantages, I suppose." He flashed his perfect smile as he handed me the book.

He was tall, muscular built and smelled divine, but my rolex on my wrist reminded me, who my baby was. Therefore, he didn't move me.

"Thank you." I said not looking up, scanning the shelf for my other book. Anais had moved across the way, to get her other psychology books.

"History major?" He asked looking at books on the shelf.

"No, general studies."

"Confused?"

"What?" I looked at him offended.