Livy's Prayer

Deanna POV-

"August." I looked around our suite.

"Aug." I called out.

I looked around the room, he was nowhere to be found.

But something on the bed caught my eye.

"Oh my God." I covered my eyes in unbelief, as I saw what could be considered the most beautiful wedding gown I had ever see .

" I covered my eyes in unbelief, as I saw what could be considered the most beautiful wedding gown I had ever see

It was laid across the bed, with the a silver invitation that red.

August Anthony Alsina Jr, invites you to be his bride, this day at 2:00pm on the Hawthrone Beach.

My heart swelled with joy. I had every intention of being his bride, just not this soon, and I looked at the time, and I only had an hour till 2.

I went into panic mode as I thought about all the things I needed to do. Shower, hair, makeup.

Shoes!!!

But I looked at the foot of bed and saw a pair of diamond studded Giuseppe heels.

I grabbed my phone quickly to call somebody, anybody to let them know what was happening. And sadness, drifted over me as I realized I had no one to call.

But this was supposed to be a joyous occasion and I wasn't going to let that ruin it. I quickly got ready.

Shep POV-

"What do you want?" Ray said through the chains of her door.

"Open the door Ray. Stop playing."

"This is my house nigga, I ain't got to do shit."

"I know that ain't my godbaby talking like that." Unc said standing on the other side of the door. Raven couldn't see him.

She quickly opened the door, knowing his voice.

"Uncle Ray." She said surprised and ran into his arms. She hugged him tight.

"Wow, I ain't seen you since you was in 8th grade." Unc said.

"I know. Oh my God. I always wondered how you were. I never forgot you."

"I never forgot you or any of y'all for that matter."

"Please come in." She grabbed him by the hand and led him into the Condo completely ignoring me.

I let my own self in, closing the door behind me.

Ray and I had finished up our program, and had flown to OKC to meet with my fam before we headed off to Nashville.