Thinking Low Of Me

Deanna POV-

I was doing my home work when I got a text from Shep.

When you coming over?

I replied:

I'm not.

My phone immediately began to ring. Shep facetimed me. I rolled my eyes and picked up.

"Yeah." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Baby, look. Notice something different?" He held up the camera and started vibing to the music.

"No

"No." I said unimpressed.

"You don't notice your baby getting his grown man on?" He rubbed his newly growing chin hairs. "That mean the savage bout to come out on the field. I'mma give em hell for putting me through this shit."

"Oh." I said dry.

He scrunched up his face confused and turned down the music.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I have homework Shep." I said annoyed. He still made no mention of this interview he had with his ex tomorrow.

"I know you not still tripping off Toya?"

"No, I'm over her."

Just like I'm over you. 🙄

"Then why you not coming over? You always do your homework at my house, then we eat dinner and chill the rest of the night."

"Plans changed today."

He shook his head. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"I told you nothing."

"Okay well if its nothing, then why you acting different?"

"I'm not acting different."

He sighed and rolled his eyes. "I'mma just let you do your homework. We have a routine we do every single day. And I thought it would mean even more so us spending time together cause we just went through this shit. But whatever."

"Yeah whatever." I hung up and proceeded to do my homework.

If he wasn't going to tell me about his interview fine. It showed me what he really thought of me. I wasn't as important as he was always claiming. Whatever.

There was a knock on my door. "Anna." O said.

"You can come in."