Miracle

Deanna POV-

"This is gorgeous baby." I looked around as we entered our suite in the Jumeirah Dhevanafushi resort in Maldives.

It was my spring break and Aug had finally finished his mission and had the high ranking sect of the gang he was detailed to arrested and we could finally breathe out. And breathe out I did as I took in the gorgeous sight and fresh air.

This place was heaven. And my Thin Mint was my angel.

 He stood behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, looking out into the sea of greenish blue before us

"This make up for all the stress I put you through?" He said in my ear.

I turned around and faced him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No, when you make love to me in our suite and the cool Maldives air touch our naked bodies, that will be proper payback." I kissed his lips in a way, that let me know, I wanted him. And now.

"You promise to say my name so everybody can hear?" He raised a brow a bit his bottom lip.

"Only if you give it to me where I can feel it." I ran my tongue seductively across my lips.

"You ain't said nothing but a word."   He smirked.

I laid on the bed and used my finger to motion for him to come join me on the bed. He did. And our love making commenced.

Shep POV-

"Come on boy. Finish this rep off." Ray coached me.

In addition to doing the rehab we needed, we spent our free time training in the gym

In addition to doing the rehab we needed, we spent our free time training in the gym. Despite his condition, he was still an amazing player who had so much knowledge to give me. And had an injury not plagued his career, I'm convinced Unc would be in the hall of fame.

"Aight you earned your sleep for today." Ray smirked, as I gladly stopped. He worked me like a Hebrew Slave.

I grabbed my water bottle.

"Unc what you doing after you leave here?"

"Sleep boy. We gotta wake up tomorrow at 6 for group." He looked at me like I was crazy. It was 12 now.