Old Flame

Deanna POV-

I posted on Instagram:

Wishing my heart @shep87 a wonderful start to his season

Wishing my heart @shep87 a wonderful start to his season. Do what you were born to do. 💋 #myclaybear

Shep and O were already at the stadium. Kenyon had a slight cold, so Kenya was going to sit this game out. Since he was still a baby, she didn't want to take him out to make him sick any further. So she stayed home with Livy and K-Man.

Me and Ray had picked Anais up, and we were now headed to the stadium.

"How does it feel to see your bro play in the NFL Ray? Like seeing him play when he was little to now?" Anais asked.

"Bout the same."

"How?" Anais asked.

"He been the same height since he was 5. Only thing got bigger was his head."

Anais cackled.

"Yall will stop talking about my baby. He's not that short."

"You right. If this was Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory, he'd be a giant."

I smacked my lips.

"Nah its cool. Our father died when we were real little so. And I never really got to see him play, so when I see Shep play, I imagine its daddy." She gave a faint smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that. What did he die from if you don't mind me asking?" Anais said.

"Its cool. Yeah a heartattack. I wish he could've seen Shep, he'd be so proud of his short ass."

"Ray you cannot have one serious moment." I laughed.

"Nope." She gave a fake smile.

"You're silly." I chuckled. "But he'll be proud of you too. You're graduating."

"Oh cool. Where you go?" Anais asked.

"University of Oklahoma."

"That's where Shep went." I told Anais.

"Okay girl, ain't nobody mention your man. She asked where I went. I hate chicks who always things relate to they man. I can say, I like pepsi. And they be like, my Clay-Bear like pepsi too." She mimcked me.

"I do not do that." I laughed.

"Anais, now didn't she mention Shep like ten times this whole ride?"

"I love you girl, but you did."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't nobody care about Shep but you and my mama."

"Thats all that matters." I defended myself.

"I guess." Ray rolled her eyes.

"You are such a hater." I said pulling into the player's lot. I showed my pass and they let me drive in.