As Women We Need To Check Ourselves

I'm not writing this to tell you what you should think. As a writer I try to stay neutral.

But I must point out a trend I have seen on every single book I have written, and I have been writing books on here since 2014. Most except 3, I believe have at least a million views, so I am have been exposed to a wide variety of comments.

No two of my books are the same, yet every single book, the majority of readers( not all), which are 99 percent female harshly bash the main female character. Whether it be her looks, how she acts, etc.

Yet put the male in the same predicament, those same girls, are more sympathetic and understanding to the male characters. Even if the male character is wrong. It absolutely never fails.

The reason why this is alarming to me is because it doesnt just happen on wattpad but in real life. Women are harsher on other women for things they would be sympathetic to a male for.

Its why when peoples man mess up, they go after the female instead of him.

I read the comments last chapter and most people were so sympathetic to Shep. Where Deanna who has to actually carry the baby at 19. You were like suck it up and keep it moving.

Or they simply said-- Shep disappointed me. WhereAs folks go mad in on Deanna.

Its more than an opinion on a story. Its a problem in our society. And how you treat other women is a reflection on how you treat yourself whether you notice it or not.

Examine yourselves and make a
Commitment to do better.

I'm not saying agree with Deanna when she is wrong. But I'm saying if they are both wrong, go in on them equally. Not just on Deanna.