Chapter 1: Meeting

You got suspended from college because of bad behavoir. There was also something with drugs and they thought it was you. So now you got a month off. You decided to go to Mark, your brother's house in LA. You couldn't go to your mom's house because she was on holidays and forgot to give you the keys.

After that you got kicked out, you directly took a flight to LA. You forgot to tell Mark that you were staying but you knew he wouldn't bother. He loves it when you visit him.

*time skip to on the plane*

You were asking yourself a lot of questions:
What will his reaction be?
Does he even want me there?
Is there even space for an extra person?

Those questions made you really nervous. When you got of the plane, you realized that you didn't got money with you. So now you needed to walk to Mark's house.

After a while it started raining so you were soaking wet. You suddenly heard someone scream at you. "Hey, do you need a lift?"
When you looked how it was, you saw a taxi. "No thanks, I don't have money." You started walking further but the man stayed screaming at you. "But a beautiful lady like don't need to walk in the rain. Come, I will give you a free ride." You thought for a little and then took a seat next to the man. Not very smart and save but you were tired so why not.

*time skip to Mark's house*

"Thanks for the ride. Are you sure I don't need to pay or do anything else?"
"You're welcome and no you don't need to do anything. Just enjoy your day."
You opened the door and said:"thank you so much and enjoy your day too"

As you walked to Mark's front door you got really nervous. Those questions stayed running through your mind. You took a deep breath and push on the door bell. You heard some sounds and some seconds later you saw Mark.
"(y/n), what are you doing here?!", he said while hugging you. "Well I wanted to visit my brother." He looked at you with one eyebrow up: "Are you sure you don't gonna stay?" You laughed a little at his comment. "Dammit, you caught me." We both laughed while he let me in. "So why are you staying?", he asked while he sat down on the couch patting a spot next to him for me to sit. "Well, I got a month off so I thought it will be nice if I visit my brother", you said while you took a seat next to him. "Oh, why you got a month off? I thought you almost started with your finals?" You looked with big eyes to the wall, thinking about what you could say: "Well, I'm kind of... uhm" "Come on spit it out (y/n)." "I'm suspended.", You said quietly. Mark laughed at first but when he saw your serious face he stopped and asked: "What? Are you serious? Why?" You sighed and started to tell Mark what happend. After you were done with your story Mark laughed:"Oeh mom is not gonna be happy. You need to watch out or..."He stopped in the middle of his sentence and a grin was formed on his face. "Well, nice try. But mom know it already. She was the reason why I got suspended for a month instead of 2 weeks." Mark laughed at me even more. I knew he would laugh at my situation, but Mark wasn't Mark without his teasing. We talked for a little while and then decided to go out for dinner.

* time skip to the restaurant*

"Well, this is my favorite place to eat but remember that after this we gonna go to the studio to record some video's"
You nodded and took a seat at the table for two. When the waiter came he asked:"How can I you?" Mark quickly said our orders. "Oh are you guys dating?", the waiter asked in confusion. You laughed:"What? With this goof? Never in my life!" "Hey!", Mark said playfully. The waiter laughed a little and then went back to the kitchen. Mark looked at me with an angry pouting face. "What did I hurted Markimoo's feelings?" "Yeah, so say sorry" "Well, sorry that I said the truth. I can't help it that the truth hurts." With that Mark took his drink and spilled a little on me. It was quite a lot tho. "Oh you gonna play it like that, well than me too." I took my glass and spilled some of my water on him. After a while our drinks were empty. We sat there laughing at each other. Other people in the restaurant were looking weird at us. You didn't bother them because you two were having fun. After you two were done with eating dinner, you went to the studio.
"Well, now you can meet Tyler and Ethan", Mark said while keeping his eyes on the road.