Chapter 5:bad dream

While I sat on my bed, Ethan's words stayed running through my head:
'You always can use me as protection... I kinda liked it.' Should I go to him or not?

I thought for a few more minutes and then decided to go to Ethan. He is my only change to get a little sleep. I really needed to sleep because tomorrow we were going to do a live stream. So it would be handy if I was not constantly falling asleep.

I slowly opened the door of Ethan's room. But with my clumsy ass, I woke him. "Huh?", Ethan said with a sleepy voice. "Can I come in?", I asked quietly while standing in the door opening. Ethan sat up and looked better who I was. "(Y/n)? What's wrong?",he said while he made a sign to come further.
"Well, uhm I... I can't sleep."
"Oh why?", he asked while sitting up and making some space for me to sit. Even tho I was still standing a few meters away from him. "Well, I..." ,I rubbed the back of my neck while looking down, "I got a bad dream." "Really? Was it because of the movie?" I quickly nodded full of embarrassment. "Do you want me to comfort you?", he asked while patting the place next to him. "If you want to? I couldn't go to Mark because of Amy and the others weren't an option either so..." He laughed softly, pulled me close to him and put his arm aroud me. I didn't mind it because I always laid with Mark when I got a bad dream. But only this time it was a little different. It was with a boy I knew for 1 day. But I felt really comfortable and not weird at all. Like I always did this kind of things with my guy best friend so it was kind of the same thing.

Ethan and I talked for quite a long time. But soon enough we both fell asleep. I fell asleep first but soon Ethan followed me to dreamland. While we slept, Ethan's arms were still wrapped around me.

Ethan's POV:
(Y/n) came to my room because she couldn't sleep because of a bad dream. How cute! I still couldn't believe that she was laying in bed with me like... sleeping with me. I think I like her...It's killing me.

*time skip to the next morning*

Amy was the first one how woke up. Well the people how slept on the couch were half asleep half awake so the didn't really count. But anyway, Amy made her ready for the day and the stream while Mark and the rest were still sleeping.

Amy just wanted to go to the others when she felt some strong arms around her.  "Good morning beautiful",Mark said with his low morning voice. Amy turned around and kissed Mark. At the same moment Tyler walked out of his room and said:"Please get a room you two. I don't want to see that when I first open my door." They both laugh at his comment and Mark went to the badroom and started to wash himself.
When he was done in the badroom he said to Amy: "I should wake up Ethan or he's gonna be late for the stream." Amy laughed:"I think it would be better if you first put on some clothes. While you do that, I should wake him up." Mark nodded and walked into Amy and his room and got dressed. While that Amy walked over to Ethan's room and opened the door slowly. Just when she was about to wake him up she saw you guys laying there, snuggled up in each other's arms.

 Just when she was about to wake him up she saw you guys laying there, snuggled up in each other's arms

She looked with a little grin at us and made a soundless 'aww'. A little later, walked Mark up to Amy and said: "Is he awake?" Amy quickly closed the door and stopped Mark. "Yes he is awake and (y/n) too... Let begin making breakfast." Mark looked weird at Amy but followed her quickly.

Ethan's POV:
After a while I woke up but not as I expected to wake up. I woke up with (y/n) in my arms. At first I was confused but soon my memorie came back of what happend last night.

(Y/n) was laying there on me. I didn't want to wake her up because she was laying there so peacefull. I could lay all day like this but sadly she woke up. "Huh were am I?",She asked while sitting up real fast. I couldn't help but smile at here. She was so cute and beautiful while she was confused.
"Your in my room, silly", she looked confused at me,"You were having a bad dream and couldn't sleep. So you came to me". She blushed while I said that. It made her even cuter.

(Y/n)'s POV:
It was still embarrassing that I got a bad dream because of a stupid movie. But it seemed that Ethan didn't mind it. "Oh yeah. I was forgot about that... Do you think anyone saw us like that?", I asked scared. "I don't know. Why?"
"Well if Mark would found out we both would be dead. He is kind of..." "overprotecting?", Ethan cutted me of. "Yeah exactly."
It was akward for a minute while we both walked to the door. "Wait", I said. "What is wrong?" "Do you promise that you don't gonna tell anyone about this?" He laughed:"Of course not. Why should I do that?" "I don't know.",I said while I shrugged my shoulders. "Well I see you downstairs", he said while walking to the badroom.

When we came downstairs everybody was sitting at the table eating their breakfast. "Oh there are the sleepyheads.", Amy said while grinning at us. I just shook my head at the nickname she gave us while I was walking to the table and started to eat my breakfast. Ethan did the same and sat across the table. Everyone was talking about what we would do at the studio...

~ ~ ~ ~
sorry it took so long but I forgot what I was writing and needed to start again so yeah. If there are any mistakes, my bad. But hope you enjoy my story?