Chapter 27: sleeping day

Mark's POV:
We were heading back to home. We were finally done with editing and stuff. Tyler fucked me up about the fact that (y/n) and Ethan are alone in a house togheter. He said they would do the dirty. NOOO she's my little sister she would never do that or will she?

Amy's POV:
I stood infornt of Mark's frontdoor. He had asked me to come over so I did. He said (y/n) and Ethan were alone and that he would be home any minute.
After a few times of knocking and ringing the bell, I let myself in. As I was walking in the hall I heard noices from the living room. I walked closer and the noices became clear. Moans?! And groans?!! From a girl and a boy?? Oh no what could be happening in there. I was panicking a little but desided to walk in before Mark could hear this as he came home.

I sighed in relief. It was the TV. Some random movie was playing. Now that was clear, where could those 2 goofs be? I walked to the TV to turn it off but I saw somethinh moving on the couch. I stared in aw at the vieuw I got. They were sleeping on the couch. How adorible. They would be a perfect couple but Mark wouldn't accept it.

So now Mark could be here any minute i need to wake them up but how? I just cought a little while thinking

So now Mark could be here any minute i need to wake them up but how? I just cought a little while thinking. But I didn't need to think long. "Amy?", said (y/n) with her sleepy high piched voice. "It isn't what it looks like", said Ethan immediately after he saw the situation he was in. I just laughed because the realisation in (y/n)'s face was too funny. "Don't worry. I would not tell anyone. Oh and btw it isn't the first time I see u to sleeping like this", I said while walking away with a wink. They followed fast after me. "What u mean with that?", I heard Ethan's croaky voice saying before he walked in the kitchen. "Well, when I tried to wake up one of u. I saw u two cuddle togheter a few times." "Ooh", they said at the same time while getting red.

(Y/n)'s POV:
Just when Amy wanted to speak up again she got cutted of by a door slamming shut. I prepaired myself for what would come next. "And how was it here?", ask Mark sweetly. "Great. We just watched movies". After a while of talking, well yeah just, answering question, Mark walked away. "What the hell is this?", Mark nearly screamed as he stook in front of the TV. I just runned over to him and laughed when I saw it. "Oh that. We were watching movies and probably fell asleep so that came on" "sleeping?", he asked questionable not trusting me. "Yeah sleepinh. Each on the other side of the couch. I saw them", Amy said to save us. He just nodded and walked of while Tyler grinned at us and Amy had a small one too. "What?", Ethan asked. "Oh nothing", They said in unison. "Yeah yeah. Whatever u two are thinking, stop that immediately", I said before walking of.

~ ~ ~ ~
Short chapter, I know . I'm
Soo sorry but it was or a short chapter or waiting way too long for an update. So yeah. Enjoy anyway x