Chapter 33: special department

"Well Mark the brother of (y/n) has had red hair a while ago. It is like a little nickname. He isn't going mad or anything" Amy and I tried to explain the situation. " We are still checking on that", the nurse said who slighty started to get on my nevers.

After a time of begging and explaining she still kept him there. "Can we see him at least?", I asked. She nodded and made a movement to follow her to the special department of the hospital.

As we came there the annoying nurse talked to a doctor. "Sow you wanted to see the new patient?"  "Yes, tyler" he made signs to follow him and opend a lot of mysterious looking doors for us. "Here ,in this room, he is", he said while pointing out to a window where we could see him but he obviously didn't saw us. Tyler had some big red foam looking hands. Sure 3 times bigger as his own hands. He was hitting himself and the wall with it and screaming "i am the hulk, Aaagr". After some more punshed he sat down again. He looked a little sad and bored. of course. What would you expect if you were stuck in a plain white room with no windows, doors or furniture. Just soft looking walls, ground and ceiling.
"See he isn't crazy",Amy and I stated at the same time. "Well he also have runned around like a baby saying he was a baby with inormious hands. Hitting his chest with the hands and screaming like a gorilla-", We couldn't controle our giggles and started laughing, "you see what i mean he is crazy" "well no doc. He is just fine. we all do this kind of stuff as youtubers. Sure when we get bored."  Whatever we said still no changes. They wouldn't believe us as we said he wasn't going mad. We had no clue how to free him.

~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry for the short chapter. Love you all enjoy and bye bye x